I dream in Indigo

"That's my baby, she woke

She my little cheat code

When I'm with her, we grow

I found my light

In the way that she glow

Now wherever I go

I look around and the colors so bright," I sing along ,holding my hairbrush as if it was a mic ,to the sweet voice that is Chris Brown.

"Of course your ass would be playing this at ten something in the fucking morning," said my bestie Yaria. She had slept over last night because we barely saw each other anymore due to work and I missed my bestie so this sleepover was a must.

"Trust me you would too if you had a whole album named after you especially if it's chris that's singing said album."

"You right about that plus this is our part." She said as she grabbed her phone and started singing with me.

"Green, rolled up in leaves

Yellow mood ring

Purple light like a beam

I dream in

INDIGO"

You have to already know that since my name was Indigo my extra ass sang that part loud as fuck which caused us to laugh right after.

"Alright now that our little duet is over, what are we doing for today?"

"Well my mom wants me to help her with her store but she doesn't want me to come until 2:30 so before then we can hang around my sisters."

"Cool just let me get ready."

"Ok"

After wating for her for about an hour and a half, she was finally ready and we headed out the door.

***

"Thank you so much." We had just ordered breakfast and was headed to the studio where my sister was taking pictures for a new bikini line.

My sister ,Myna, was a model and had been modeling since she could walk. Our parents didn't force us into a profession instead they let us do be ourselves and find our own ways. Both of my sisters felt that modeling was their passion and I chose to be a make up artist.