Stay with me

"Chile this girl done got the tongue now she don't know how to act," Yaria said laughing as I explained to her how I've been feenin' for the past three weeks since Zy ate me out

"You just don't know," I stressed out," that man is blessed. Both ways I might add."

"You saw his piper?," she said and I laughed cause what the fuck be going through her head.

"Yes. He was naked when I woke up. Well technically he was covered by a sheet but I kind of scared him and it fell."

"Why was he naked?"

"He hates sleeping with pants on and he had gotten hard and he hates the feeling of it rubbing up against his nuts as he sleeps or so he says yet he had a cover over him but I guess he gave it some air to breathe."

"What it look like?"

"Big, curved, and that it could fuck me up," I said and she laughed.

"Only if he knows how to use it properly."

"If this man can have me running from his tongue after not having sex for three years. He most definitely knows how to use it properly."

"Not necessarily. Remember Kamari?"

"Ohhhh yeah."

"Yep good tongue but everything else was a no. My poor punani suffered from that bad dick," she said acting like she was wiping a faking tear and I laughed.

"You're ridiculous."

"I'm being serious. Some niggas mad weird like that but I taught him a few things so he's better now."

"Mhmm and how you know?"

"Let's just say that last week was fun for me."

"You didn't."

"I was horny and my rotation been getting on my nerves as of lately like I specifically have y'all up their to feed a different need."

"So what happened to the one that was supposed to feed that need?"

"I have yet to replace him. He just got a girlfriend so I had to drop him. He was cool about it though."

"So is Kamari going to be added to your roster?"

"Nah. He good but he ain't that good. I need somebody who already know what he doing like I need someone to teach me, shit I like to learn."