Moment

I continued to stroke in and out of her as her nails dug deep into my back and her moans echoed in my ear

I continued to stroke in and out of her as her nails dug deep into my back and her moans echoed in my ear. Me and her have been messing around for a minute but it was nothing serious.

Her body called out to me in need and I just wanted to fulfil every single need that she had. Even though we don't have the deepest of an emotional connection, our bodies interacted in a way that seemed like they connected.

"Baby I'm so close,"she moaned as my lips grazed her skin then met her lips in a gentle kiss as I felt her start to tighten around me. I felt her release on my dick as I felt my self coming not to far behind. After a few pumps, I then pulled out and nutted all on her stomach and thighs.

I spent a few moments cleaning her off before I did myself as welled then start to get dressed and jumped on the bed to face her with a smirk on my face.

"So when you going to let me take you out?," I asked Monaé as she wrapped herself in the sheets.

"I can't."

"And why not?"

"You are not going to be ready to play step daddy," she said teasingly and I just smacked my lips at the statement.

"Girl I'll play all the daddies. Goddaddy, grandaddy, yo daddy," I said the last statement as I licked my lips at her and she just playfully rolled her eyes.

 Goddaddy, grandaddy, yo daddy," I said the last statement as I licked my lips at her and she just playfully rolled her eyes

"Boy you crazy."

"Crazy about you," I said looking into her eyes and she held my gaze for a good minute before looking away. Monaé and I actually knew each other a little while before Zy's Christmas eve party due to her not only being Kane's sister but also a friend to a mutual friend that I had, Cas. So most of our interactions involved that friend having something and we would just speak to one another in that moment and after that we wouldn't speak. We didn't truly start talking to each other until after Cassie's birthday which was like a a month and a half before Zy's birthday. So even though our friendship isn't new, our sexual relationship was. She's told me that though she wants more than sex from someone, that's what she rather give because she doesn't want to go through that hurt that she's had before.