Halloween Nights

I felt a hand rub circles on my chest and I started to blink my eyes open, meeting the hazel ones staring back at me

I felt a hand rub circles on my chest and I started to blink my eyes open, meeting the hazel ones staring back at me. They held a little more brown then usual but I could tell it was my butterfly.

Her leg was thrown across my legs and her breast laid against my chest. She seemed to only have on a dark purple lingerie set on which held on her skin nicely.

"What you doing butterfly?,"I said as she held my face with one hand and started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"What do you think silly?,"she said looking at me with a smile on her face before starting a trail of kissing down my chest. She continued going down until she was near my dick and I had to get her to stop.

"Wait,no." As her mouth started to wrap around me, my eyes suddenly popped open.

I looked down and my dick was hard as a rock. Shit! I had another wet dream about Indigo. She's always on my mind but lately it's gotten a lot more sexual then it was before.

I heard my phone ring against and I went to go check it and it was a text from Indigo.

My Butterfly🦋😍: Gm mug😘

Me😜: Gm butterfly

My Butterfly🦋😍:what's ur day 👀 like?

Me😜: Y? U tryna pull up?

My Butterfly🦋😍:👀maybe😏

Me😜: Well I might have time after I clean up and stuff. What u tryna do?

My Butterfly🦋😍:Myna and Amia are hosting a Halloween party and I want you to come

Me😜:idk

Shortly after sending my last message I get up to prepare my day. As I stood in the shower and the water hit against my skin, I started to think about my dream. Her hands caressing my body and I bit my lip and tossed my head back.

I haven't felt the touch of a woman in a bit and I was missing that feeling of pleasure. I'm not trying to just fuck and go though. I want to make love to a women so good that all she thinks of is me,in her, touching her, pleasing her and when the physical aspect is over, I want to lay in bed with that woman with my arms wrapped around her body, holding her until she fell asleep.

I decided to finish washing up then hopped out the shower. I then started to clean up the house. It wasn't that dirty but that didn't mean it didn't need to be cleaned plus if i let it sit then it will accumulate and that mess is greater than this one.