Morning After

Before I start my chapter I would like to say that the things that are happening as of recently have hurt my heart. As a black girl it hurts seeing my people die at the hands of the police and it hurts even more that they never get charged or don't get charged properly. I hate that we have to raise our voice and fuck shit up just for them to hear us just because they couldn't seem to hear us when we were being peaceful. To the people who are doing anything they can to support the movement I thank you and to all my black men and women, I love y'all❤. Everyone please be safe and also the click the link https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ if you have a desire to help in any way, it will show you different ways you can support the movement.

co/ if you have a desire to help in any way, it will show you different ways you can support the movement

Waking up I felt refreshed. My hair was fucked up, my back was broke and I more than likely have hickeys everywhere and it was the best feeling other than what was happening right now.

Zy won't lying when he said I'd be his first meal of the day. I could feel him spread my legs and look into my eyes.

"Watch me," he said and I did and it's not like I could stop anyway. Something bout that look in his eyes just turned me on.

He kissed down my legs and started to plants some on my inner thighs. He then looked directly into my eyes as he started to suck on my clit.

I tried to keep my eyes on him but I couldn't as the moans started to spill out from my mouth and I threw my head back in pleasure. His tongue was able to reach places I didn't even know it could reach and it sent me into a state of intense pleasure.

I gripped his hair in my hands as he continued to suck me. He then added to fingers maneuvering them inside while he ate it and at that point I knew I would be coming undone soon. I gripped his hair harder as I rode out my orgasm.

I watched him pull his face out from between my legs with cum dripping down his beard. He then leaked his lips before diving back in and cleaned me off. He then grabbed a rag from nearby and finished cleaning me off.

 He then grabbed a rag from nearby and finished cleaning me off