Unknown Child?

Have you ever had a goddess in your bed? One that came into your life so unexpectedly yet here she was lying in my bed

We had seen each other a few times before but it wasn't until Christmas Eve when I actually had a chance.

[Flashback to Christmas Eve]

I had grabbed a drink from a tray that the servers was handing out. It wasn't like they was carding anybody as long as you didn't seem under twenty one they didn't care.

I drink the champagne as I eat my food and examine the area. I hate going to these things, it was mostly about business deals and seeing who has the biggest ego.

I was chilling when I saw her walk in. Her hair was long and fluffy opposed to her more common fro, her white dress stopped just above her knees, and her smile lit up the room. She was talking to another black woman with short red-ish brown until her eyes connected to mine. I quickly looked away as a smirking Adonis sat down.

"I saw that."

"Saw what?"

"You looking at Samira. Just go over there and talk to her like basically most of the other rich kids here, she probably doesn't want to be here."

"True shit and I thought you won't showing up."

"I wasn't but I'm hiding from black dress' turns out I fucked her friend now she's mad about it. I don't know why because she just a stick and dip. I drop dick then I leave."

"These people goin get your ass one day."

"Why should I be punished for living my life. I'm upfront about everything I do so it's really on them with what happens."

"Truth but I don't think I could do that."

"The trick is too not give a fuck."

"You better be safe while you out here not giving a fuck."

"Don't worry the check my shit like every single week and I make sure they check who I be with because I don't trust any of these hoes."

"Ight," I said trying to look back at the spot where Samira just was but she wasn't there so I returned to eating my food and trying convince my brother out of talking to another crazy broad when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Samira as she outstretched her hand to me.

"Hi I'm Samira. I thought you looked familiar so I had to get a better look."

"Royals," I said shaking her hands that felt soft," I'm sorry that you met me that night, that way."