Runway

After dropping off Talyee and Kellz, I decided to shower and get myself together

After dropping off Talyee and Kellz, I decided to shower and get myself together. I went for something simple but still showed that I had the drip I just wanted to ease them into it.

I looked in the mirror and I straightened my posture up and tried to practice how I would greet them. I was going to keep going until I was interrupted by a video call from Indigo to which I answered.

"Hey damn baby you look fione! Turn around for me," she said hyping me up and I did a little spin before winking at her," Oop ok my man got drip

"Hey damn baby you look fione! Turn around for me," she said hyping me up and I did a little spin before winking at her," Oop ok my man got drip. He got the curls poppin, the earring, and the suit."

"Ight come on now girl you makin me blush," I said as I felt my cheeks heating up and a smile appear on my face.

"You look great. I can't wait till we show the fuck out later. Beforehand I'm letting you know that you won't see me until after the show or in between it because of me needing to do make up throughout it."

"Damnit now who's going to sit with me and make fun of the runway poses," I said dramatically and she just laughed.

"We can do it after. Anyway I sat you near my family. You think you can handle that?"

"I got this."

"I could tell by when you first answered the phone. It look like you was preparing for war."

"Gotta be prepared for anything," I shrugged knowing that it wasn't just meeting her family that I was preparing for.

"True it's better to be safe than sorry. Anyway I got to get back to this work, I think one of the models just accidentally rubbed of their eyeshadow."

"They just never let you do your job," I teased.

"Right anyway I'll see you later," she said and I said see you before hanging up and looking at myself one more time in the mirror before exiting the house. When I got to the show people were lined at the door just to hopefully see something. Being that I was invited, I didn't have to wait in the line just walk through with the V.I.P pass that I placed around my neck and had a ticket in my coat pocket just in case they asked along with some flowers. Seeing the necklace happened to be more than enough though so I was able to pass through with ease.