Shots Fired

Her dress was white like the flowers in her hair that lay in her beautiful curls

Her dress was white like the flowers in her hair that lay in her beautiful curls. Her eyes were of a light brown hue with hints of green in them as she held a smile nervously walking down the isle to me.

I was nervous just looking at her, the fact that I'm even getting married right now is unreal to me. I took her hand in mine as the minister recited what we would say back to each other.

"Will you, Zyanté Kamir Peterson take Indigo Zavae Loves to be your lawfully wedded wife. To love and to cherish. For sickness and in health. To honor and I'm not goin say obey because that's unrealistic," he said causing everyone to laugh," to be her strength when she needs it and her provider even when she doesn't need it. To be her husband until death do you two part."

"I do," I say seeing her smile and I kiss her hand then her forehead.

"And do you, Indigo Zavae loves take Zyanté Kamir Peterson to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love and to cherish. For sickness and in health. To honor. To be his strength when he needs it and to be his provider even when he doesn't need it. To be his wife until death do you part."

"I do,"she says and I kissed her before he could say so causing me to have to pull back a little bit.

"Alright now. Simmer down," he said causing me to laugh," now you may kiss the bride," he said as she took my face in her hands and started to kiss me just as I pulled away feeling a sharp pain in my abdomen.

I look down seeing my white suit stained with red as a bullet pierced my skin. I looked down seeing more blood dripping down which I felt coming from my mouth.

I was starting to fall and as I started to fall I saw a face of a women with those chilling eyes I've seen before in the crowd and all I could think was who the fuck is she?

I jumped up and out the dream as Indigo sat a binder down on the table. Seeing that it was a run down of venues, flowers, and all that other shit that was for a wedding. I had zoned out awhile ago to the point I fell asleep.

"So do you want me to just decide on everything mr.sleepy?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I guess I didn't get enough sleep at night."

"Or you don't want to plan this wedding which is perfectly fine because I didn't realize how much stuff actually goes into planning this shit. I don't know how my mom did it."

"I mean we could just elope in vegas," I said putting her chair closer to me and she shook her head.

"Un uh, I did not wait this long to get married in front of a fake cher and a drunk priest."