Me & My baby

"No nik tis

"No nik tis." I was laying on the bed as my babygirl tried to teach me how to play pattycake and apparently I was doing it wrong.

"Hands up." I put my hands up and crossed to tap her hand. She put her hand to her face in agitation.

"No dada nik tis." She put her hands up and tapped my hands then crossed to tap one hand, did the same to the other, and turned her hands frontwards then backwards and started over.

"Zeezee I don't get it." I said imitating her when she's pouting.

"Dada you got dis." She said then went up to hold my face in her hands and kiss my cheek this sit back on the bed and held her hands up wanting us to start over again.

After about five tries and a lot of facial expressions from my baby, I finally got it. To make sure that I did though,we did it like two more times.

"Ok dada I tied." We had been home for hours just playing games and having fun and after she had her bath we started up again. I was hoping she'd go straight to bed after but she ended up wanting to teach me how to play pattycake. I guess she finally got exhausted after seeing me fail so many times but she waited until I succeeded to want to finally go to sleep.

"Ok, you laying with me or do you want to be in your bed."

"Mine."

"Ok princess,let's go." I held out my arns so she could jump in them and I carried her to her room. Her room was princess themed because she was my little princess and more. Kane, Kellz, and I spent hours painting and putting the stuff in her room together, but it was all for my baby.

I laid her down in her bed with her head on top of a tiara shaped pillow and gave her one of favorite stuffed animals, a bunny she named Snow,to cuddle with. Her eyes slowly fluttered shut and she fell asleep.

I waited awhile to make sure before I checked the windows and made sure the monitor in her room was set up. I was a bit of a paranoid parent when it came to my kid, but I'll be damned if something happened to her.

After I made sure that everything was safe, I went back to my room,laid down, and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

*******

I felt little hands rubbing my face and tapping my lip. I opened my eyes to see the face of my baby with a little smile on her face.I usually get up before her but if I don't, she comes to make sure that I do.

"You up now dada?" She got closer in my face.

"Yes zeezee." I said trying to block her from the smell of morning breathe but I clearly failed because her little nose scrunched up.