Alternative Ending

A heartbeat. The single thing that represents life and all it's contents. They say that when you are in love, the other person's heart moves to the beat of yours intertwining them together. That forever someone.

She no longer felt that beat along with hers as she woke up again to another empty bed and another broken heart. You think it would be easier after him being gone for eighteen years but it wasn't. She missed him every single day, every hour, he was her one and only.

She decided to stop sulking and just get ready. The event would be starting soon and she needed to look because she had to speak. It was her husband's event after all.

After finishing her hygiene along with her skin care routine she finished up getting dressed and started to hear her phone buzz and as she went to go get it, she knocked down one of the frames on the table.

She picked it up to see a picture of all of them at the park together and started to shed tears until feeling arms wrapped around her. She knew it was Zania from seeing her hands.

"Oh hi," she said wiping away her tears and Zania hugged her tighter.

"I remember that day. That was the first day that I called you mom. You were so happy you cried yet didn't stain your make up."

"That's why my products are quality. Wet proof."

"I also remember that day because dad took us home, we helped him cook, then he allowed me to do his make up. Which I never thought he would do in a million years but like always he let us convince him. I miss him everyday."

"So do I."

"I wish I had known him," Zion said as she stood near the doorframe looking down sadly and they embraced her in a hug.

They did all they could to show Zion what type of father Zyanté was but that didn't take away the sadness that she felt.

"He would have loved you

"He would have loved you. You know they told me awhile ago that I couldn't even have kids but then you happened. You're my miracle baby," she said as she held Zion's face in her hands then gave her a hug.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too," they all said hugging each other until they heard the door open seeing Kane along with Amia and their son Kamir Kellan Washington.