Reversed Time Period pt.2

"So what needs to be done?," Sinko asked and I pointed to the car and opened the door to show him Camden," I'm not understanding

"So what needs to be done?," Sinko asked and I pointed to the car and opened the door to show him Camden," I'm not understanding."

"I don't trust him right now. He may be my brother but his crazy ass sister might have killed Dime and no part of me believes that he didn't know what she was going to do."

"Ight. I'll handle this. Right now you two have to go home and get some sleep."

"I can't sleep right now. Not with all this going on."

"Well you need to because if you don't then you'll be thinking bout it. You already fucked up this nigga now you're heated. You're not thinking rationally and you need to do that before you get killed."

"I can't."

"You can and you will. Dime prepared both of us for this shit. You know what to do and you will do it. I'll also have Hood watch your house just please go."

"Ight. What you goin do with him?"

"Tie him up along with Samuel. Maybe torture him, we'll see how the night goes," he said shrugging and I looked at him weirdly but let then waved it off.

"Look I swear I had nothing to do with this! Let me go! Please!," Camden said and Sinko pistol whipped him, knocking him out and got him out the car and into his.

"So annoying. I'll see y'all later," he said and I said I'd see him later as well as I got into my car and drove home.

I checked the perimeter making sure that no one was here except Hood and since there wasn't, I let my girl go and I followed behind her.

"There is several guns stashed in this house. So if you need one," I started to say until she loaded up a navy blue gun in her hands and I raised a brow.

"Since you told me that he was out, I've kept one near me. I just didn't have it out tonight because I knew you had yours and one underneath the passenger seat."

"Damn."

"Just trying to be safe," she said and I nodded as I leaned against the frame of the door as her eyes roamed me in concern and she place her gun underneath her pillow.

"Baby I'm sorry that I got you into all of this," I say going to her and dropping to my knees in front of her.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. You didn't know that it would get this far when you admitted to being his son and honestly I can't believe someone can be so obsessed with their image that they would have to kill someone."