Birthday Bash

Today was February 22, 2020, meaning that my daughter was now officially three years old

Today was February 22, 2020, meaning that my daughter was now officially three years old. My little girl was growing up so fast before my eyes that I wouldn't know how I'd react when she was a teen because she will always be my baby. I remember the first time I held her in my arms and seeing those beautiful brown eyes and just thinking to myself, how is this even moment even real right now and I cried happy tears for the first time in my life.

Tameeka: look at our little baby

Me😜: she said we blockin all the haters on my day

Tameeka: period🗣we are bout to go get some breakfast and watch a movie or sumthin to keep her busy, u think you'll have everything set by 3?

Me😜: I should but if I don't then I'll text you

Tameeka:ok👌🏿

As I ended the text to Tameeka, I heard a knock at the door. I already knew who it was since I texted everyone days before about what I planned on setting up for my daughter's birthday. I opened it up and in rushed in Amia, Kane, Kellz, and Talyee with supplies and I started to direct them to their places.

"Ok Amia you are on face mask which you will set up in the dining room. Kane you are on music and it better be appropriate."

"You act like imma play some off the wall shit," he said.

"You played birthday sex by Jeremih on her first birthday!"

"She ain't know and I apologized for that, you know I mixed up the mixes," he said and I just let it go and went back to trying to set everything up.

"Anyway Kellz you are on hanging the piñata and making the candy bags and Talyee you are on not eating anyway of the snacks or food that's being set up and drinks. I already ordered food, I just have to go pick it up and I'll get some more snacks and stuff as well."