Chapter Twenty-One

21. Meeting the Master

Magdelena had to admit the dress she was wearing was beautiful, there was only one sleeve which was long and had a large opening sleeve. A rather low neckline and a slit from high on her right thigh which went down showing off the black tight stockings she wore, with red and black heels which matched the colors of the dress. Blood red and black with white designs sewn into the fabric which was rather heavy compared to the light almost silky red fabric.

She entered the large room flanked by the two guards, the palace - which is the only word she could use to describe the large stone house with such interior that she couldn't help but be in awe, "I see my decorations have caught your eyes," a voice says and she turns to see the man she can only assume is the Master sitting on a throne of the same sandy stone the entire palace is made of.

"It would be a lie to say they are not beautiful," she says not wanting to give too much of her self away, "I take it you are the Master of this building and the building in which I was dropped off."

"You would be correct," he says standing from his seat and walking down the few steps to walk toward her, "What might your name be?"

"Lily," Magdelena lies easily staring at the man warily, "May I ask why I have been kidnapped?"

"I don't like the term kidnapped," he says she looks at him trying to reign in her comment, "You are a beautiful girl, perhaps a Lady of some faraway place. Why were you traveling alone?"

"I am nothing more than a servant," she says finding the best way to lie is to give vague truths, "I have heard that you make those you kidnap into servants, guards or competitors or if they are deemed worthy, your wife. Is this true Sir?"

"I guess there is no denying this," he says not a foot away from her as he begins to walk around her trying to get a good look at her but she turns with him not allowing the man out of her sights.

"And where shall I be placed?" she asks looking at him through innocent-looking eyes, knowing she can do nothing to hide the ember eyes she has.

"Those are some beautiful eyes you have," he says grabbing her face with his hand as he turns her head each way gauging his eyes, "Would you spin for me, Lily?" She slowly spins herself feeling his gaze on her the entire time.

"You have not yet answered my question," she says staring at him as he looks at her with a look that makes her take a step back, "I am not sure I like the look in your eyes, Sir."

"I am not sure I like the tone of your voice Lily," he retorts making her narrow her eyes at him, the challenge was clear in his voice, "I think you would make a wife our children with your eyes and beauty."

Her eyes flashed with something he didn't catch, "I think personal whore would be a better term than wife don't you?" she spits, "You have enslaved who knows how many people, deeming them less than you and therefore yours to control. At least you are dumb enough to call yourself King."

"We are free to leave when we wish! You will not question our Master!" snapped one of the guards who she turned to with a harsh glare. 

"No man deserves your loyalty when he has taken you from gods knows where!" she snaps suddenly she is pulled against a hard chest she tries to get out of the grip but his grip around her stomach is tight.

"The women always fight," he whispers in her hear more gently than she would have liked, "Before they are broken. Chain her legs! She is now my personal servant and future wife, I like her fire but it needs to be dimmed." 

The guard who snapped at her walked forwards and bent down connecting two iron chains around her legs making her growl at the man trying to kick him only for the man who was still holding her against his chest lifted her slightly in a painful way making her stop trying to kick the guard. 

"Would you like us to take her somewhere Master?" the guard asks once the irons were on her ankles. 

"No she will be staying with me," he says pulling her closer by the arm his face nuzzling into her neck as she held in a gag from the touch of him, "Won't you Lily." 

The rest of the day she was lead around by the dark-haired man who made her sit on his lap during meetings he had with the guards, and those who kidnapped people from the forest two weeks away. That night she was chained to his bed while he slept, holding her in place beside him before he fell asleep, and she took the chance to enter the Death Realm. 

She snuck around his room, reading the papers on the desk. She looked through the books he had when she caught on that seemed out of place among the books he had. She pulled it out and opened it shocked to find magic spells, it was similar to what Uther had done to her a forced bond between people. 

That would explain the unyielding loyalty of the guards, the submissive servants, and the many wives, all of who she hadn't met or even seen in the day she had been here. When dawn came Magdelena put the book back and returned to her body she was able to get out of his grip and sat at the small bench which was cushioned, "I do not like waking up to an empty bedside," he says grabbing her chain and pulling her down to the bed, "Tomorrow I expect you to be next to me when I wake up." 

His nose let out hot air on her neck making her try and jerk away but his hands held onto her waist tightly, his hands begin to travel upward her hands go over his before he yelps as her nails go into his skin, "You may claim me as your wife, but I am not even close." 

"We have a long day to prepare for," he says unlinking her chain from the bed as he drags her down the hall she pulls trying to get free of his strong grip but he held fast and never let go, "Quit fighting me Lily, it won't stop the inevitable just make it worse. For you that is."