Chapter 2

THE NEXT DAY

JASMINE'S POV

I was getting ready for work, ready to start the day! Just kidding. I wanna get back in bed so badly. But I need the money, so fuck it.

"Jasmine! Hurry up! I haven't got all day!" I heard El shout.

"Just a minute! I'm almost done!" I shouted back.

I work at Starbucks. But only until 8:00. After that, I have to take my night shift as a bartender. Yeah, a girl who's a virgin and never drank alcohol is a bartender. So what?

"Jas!!!" El shouted louder than before.

"I'm coming!!!" I shouted back.

I finished my makeup, grabbed my phone, and ran downstairs.

"Finally. You always take forever to get ready." Eleanor said once I got down there.

"Good morning to you too." I said sarcastically.

She chuckled and we went outside to her car.

'''''

We arrived at Starbucks and I got out of the car.

"I won't be able to pick you up tonight. My sister needs a baby-sitter." She informed me.

"Ok. I'll just walk."

She nodded and drove off. I walked into Starbucks, the smell of coffee smacking me in the face. I walked to the back to put on my apron. After that, I came back out, and saw...him. That creepy guy who was staring at me yesterday. I cleared my throat and pretended not to care.

"Welcome to Starbucks. How may I help you?" I said politely to him.

"Do you give head to strangers?" He asked completely ignoring my question.

I looked at him with a disgusted expression.

"No." I said.

"Well let me introduce myself. I'm Harry Styles. Give me head now?"

"No." I repeated. "Order your drink and get out of my face." I shot at him.

His eyes widened in amusement.

"Oooh. Feisty. I like feisty." He smirked and winked.

Ok. Ew!

"Are you gonna order or not?" I asked getting impatient.

Lucky for him, its a slow day today. Unfortunately for me, since its a slow day, I'm basically the only employee working.

"Depends. Are you on the menu?" He smirked again.

"Ugh. No." I said.

"Aww that's a shame. I would love to eat you."

"Seriously, order something or get out."

"Then I order you to call me later on." He winked.

He took a paper out of his pocket and slipped it in my shirt pocket, purposely cupping my breast.

"Are you done?" I asked getting real tired of his shit.

"Nope. I'd like a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappucino."

Finally!

"What size?"

"Oh. I'm 9 inches." He smirked.

I glared at him.

"The cup idiot!"

"I don't know. You never told me your bra size." His smirk grew bigger.

I groaned.

"Tall, grande, or vente?" I asked ignoring his remark.

"Vente."

Just then, a gang of people walked in. They looked just like him, punked out, so I'm guessing that they were his friends. I groaned again.

"How many of you are there?" I asked rhetorically, but he answered anyway.

"Counting me, its only about 8."

"Hey Haz. Who's this sexy lady?" A blonde one said, coming up to the counter.

"Watch it. I already called dibs." Harry said.

I glared at him.

"Dibs? I'm not a fucking object!" I yelled at him.

"Feisty." The blonde one said.

"That's what I said. And she's still mine." Harry said.

The blonde winked at me and went to go sit with the other guys. Harry turned back to me.

"Call me later. I mean it. And if you don't, I will find you." He demanded.

"You can't fucking tell me what to do! You don't even know my name!"

He looked at my name tag.

"Jasmine." He smirked.

Damn these fucking name tags!

"Go sit down. Your drink will be ready a bit." I said coldly and left to make his drink.

Who the fuck does he think he is? He can't just come in here like he knows me and demand me to call him. I don't know shit about him, he doesn't know shit about me, and I plan to keep it that way. I walked back out, drink in hand, and as much as I didn't want to, I called him over here. He came and I handed it to him.

"That'll be 4.75." I said, not looking up at him.

He slapped a 5 pound note on the counter.

"Keep the change." He smirked and finally left along with his little crew.

I groaned and put my head in my hands.

'''''

My shift at Starbucks was now over and I was walking home. I constantly turned my head, scared if Harry was following me or not. Luckily, I got home safely. I dressed into clothes that were appropriate for the club. I picked out a short, tight, long sleeved black dress that had slits everywhere.

(A/N: picture is on the side)

I paired it up with a pair of red pumps. Next, I put on eyeliner, mascara, blush, a dark smokey, and red lipstick. When I was finished with that, I straightened my hair, curling it a bit at the ends. I looked over myself in the mirror and smiled approvingly. Then I left the house and locked it.

Damn. I have to walk there. Fortunately, its only about 3 blocks down.

'''''

I finally arrived at the club and went to the bar. The other bartender was already gone and there was alcohol all over the counter, so I got a rag and started wiping it off. I turned around to straighten out all the bottles and fix it up a bit. Then I turned back around, only to be met with those green eyes and curls.

Oh great. Just. Fucking. Great.

Notes

Was this chapter any better? No? Ok. -x NiallsNandos

---

Notes

Comment, vote and share this story please!! Don't do it for me but do it for NiallsNandos!! -x Lichellaw