Chapter 27

ACACIA'S POV

"What about now? What are they doing?" He asked again.

I groaned and checked again.

"Well they're done having sex. Right now, they're walking back to their blanket. Now they're laying on it and cuddling."

"Ok. Now go make your move."

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now. Lets not wait for the grass to grow." I could tell he was rolling his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"How'd you know I was--never mind. Just go." He hung up.

We're friends, yeah, but sometimes I just wanna hit him over the head with a frying pan. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair and makeup to where I look bit more...hot, you could say. After giving myself an approving look, I got out the car and straightened out my shirt before walking over there to them.

JASMINE'S POV

"This feels nice." I said, drawing random shapes on his chest.

"What does?"

"Relaxing on the beach with my boyfriend. What makes it even better is that there's a beautiful sunset."

"Yeah." He agreed. "The sunset's beautiful. But its nothing compared to you." He said and kissed my forehead, making me blush.

Who knew that Harry could be so affectionate? I leaned up and kissed him, and when I pulled away I saw a certain slut coming our way. I climbed on top of Harry kissed him even more. I let my hands go to the nape of his neck and gently tug on the baby curls, making him groan into the kiss.

His tongue glided across my bottom lip and as soon as I granted entrance, we heard someone clear their throat. We broke our kiss and looked up at the she-devil. She had a big fake smile across her face and it made me wanna throw up.

"Hi. I didn't know you guys were coming to the beach." She said with fake politeness.

"Well we did and we'd like to enjoy it. Please leave." I said, mocking her fake politeness.

"I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys for a bit." She said, obviously ignoring my statement.

"Actually, we were just leaving. Weren't we babe?"

"Ummm...sure if you wanna go."

He sat up a bit and I got off of him. I put back on my cover-up and he threw back on his shirt.

"Oh you are? Well, do you guys wanna go to the club and hang out a bit?"

"No, we're fi--"

"Sure." Harry cut me off and gave me a look as if to say 'Just play nice'.

I rolled my eyes and sent her a fake smile.

"We'll see you there at 8." I said.

"Well, I don't really have a car, so I was wondering if I could go to your house and we could drive there together?" She asked Harry.

"Oh, sure. You can come to our house and we'll all drive there together." I answered instead.

"Ok that's cool. See you later." She said cheerily and walked off.

"I can't stand her." I grumbled.

"I can tell." He chuckled. "You aren't jealous are you?"

"No, of course not."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ok maybe a little."

He raised both eyebrows.