Chapter 5

HARRY'S POV

I walked out of the shop and into the car where Niall was waiting for me.

"Hey Haz. Get any action or did she push you off again?" He said laughing like it was fucking funny.

"Mm-mm. I grinded the shit out of her. You should've heard her moaning. Sexiest sound ever."

He looked at me with a blank face.

"As much moans as you've heard, Harry. As much moans as you've heard."

I glanced back into the coffee shop and saw her still against the wall looking shocked. I smirked to my myself. I froze her. I started the car and pulled out of the car park.

"So are you going to Hot Spot tonight? Me and Liam want to, but everyone else is being an ass and won't go."

I smirked again.

"Sure, I'll go."

"Haz, why is your face like that? You look creepy as fuck."

"Guess who works there?"

He thought for a minute and then his eyes widened and he looked at me.

"No fucking way dude! Are you following her?"

"No! Me and Jake went there last night and saw her. I swear I had no idea!"

"Mmhmm. You probably followed her home last night." He joked.

I stayed quiet at that statement. Niall was waiting for me to laugh, but once he realized what I meant, he eyes widened and his mouth dropped open.

"You followed her home?!" He exclaimed.

"She doesn't know I did!"

"That doesn't matter!"

"How does it not matter?!"

"You're stalking her Harry!"

I shut up at that sentence. I am stalking her. What the fuck? I've never done that before. I usually just forget about girls when they don't want me, which rarely ever happens. But she doesn't want me, and somehow, it draws me to her.

"Haz, you okay there? You look like you're thinking pretty hard."

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." We pulled up at our alley where everybody else was. "I gotta go home for a minute and change. She made me jizz in my pants."

He started laughing really hard. Anything makes this kid laugh.

"Alright. You gonna come back or you gonna go back to Starbucks?" He asked me.

I thought about it.

"I don't know. If I don't come back, I'm probably at Starbucks." I said.

He nodded his head and got out the car. I drove off to my flat, still thinking of a way to get in her pants.

JASMINE'S POV

"Ok, sir. That'll be 6.43." I said to a customer while smiling. He gave me the money and I gave him his change. "Have a nice day."

"You have a blessed day." He smiled and left.

This time, I genuinely smiled. That was sweet of him.

"Jasmine!" My boss called.

"Coming!" I went to the back and walked in his office. "Yes?"

"What is this?" He pointed to the camera tape.

I looked at it and it showed when Harry was dry humping me against the wall.

"I-I-I-I didn't know h-he would d-do th-that sir."