Chapter 24

JASMINE'S POV

As soon as me and Harry got into our house, he pushed me against the wall and started kissing all over my neck.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, boo?" He asked me when he lifted his head up.

"I'm sure. Just take me right now." I breathed.

He smirked and carried me upstairs bridal style and laid me down on the bed gently. He took off both of our shoes and hovered over me.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." He whispered.

HARRY'S POV

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I whispered.

And it was true. As much as I've always wanted to take Jasmine's virginity, I never thought I actually would.

"Me neither. But I'm glad it is." She whispered and smiled.

I smiled back at her. I know losing my virginity meant basically nothing to me, but it probably means everything to her. So I'm gonna try my best to make this as special as I can for her.

"Close your eyes baby. I want you to enjoy this as much as you possibly can." I said.

She closed her eyes and I leaned down to kiss her. I nibbled on her bottom lip, making her moan softly. She parted her lips, granting me entrance, and I slid my tongue in. I didn't let my tongue roam all in her mouth like I usually do, instead I just played with her tongue gently.

Then I kissed down her jawline down to her neck. I kissed all over her neck until she let out a cry of pleasure, letting me know I found her sweet spot once again. I licked, sucked, and nibbled at it, making sure I left a mark that was gonna be there for quite some time.

I kissed down to her chest and licked the valley of her boobs since she all she had on was this bra with little sparkly things on it. When I felt her tense up a bit, I kissed her chest to let her know everything was alright. She seemed to relax at that so I went ahead and slid off her sleeveless jacket and tossed it across the room.

I did the same thing with her bra, and massaged her boobs. I leaned down and licked one of her nipples before taking it in my mouth and sucking it roughly, making her drag out a moan.

"Harry..." She moaned.

I smirked and released her nipple with a pop. I blew on it, making it erect. I did the same thing with the other one before going lower. I kissed down her stomach and when I got to her waistline, I unbuttoned her pants with my teeth skillfully and slid them off, kissing down her thighs as I did. She was breathing heavily above me and I was loving it.

"Stop." She said when I hooked my index fingers around the elastic of her panties, about to drag them down.

"Why? You don't wanna do this anymore?" I asked, slightly disappointed.

I was already sporting a boner and it hurts like a bitch, but I'm trying to ignore it.

"No, its not that. Its...just...lay on your back." She said.

I raised my eyebrow before I realized what she was talking about.

"Babe, you don't hav--"

"Lay on your back." She said, more demanding this time.

Geez. I did as I was told and laid down beside her. She took a deep breath before hovering over me.

JASMINE'S POV

I hovered over him once he laid down. I smiled down at him, making him smile back up at me, and leaned down to kiss him. Then I started doing the same thing he did to me. I kissed down his perfectly chiseled jawline and to his neck. I kissed all over it until he let out a moan, telling me I found his sweet spot.