Chapter 35

JASMINE'S POV

"Baby are you sure you're ok? I can come pick you u--"

"Harry I'm fine. I'll be home in a little bit ok? Just don't worry about me. Like I said, I know how to defend myself."

"Do you see anybody punked out there?"

"As far as I know, no I don't. Harry stop worrying about me ok? I'm completely fine."

"I just don't want you to get hurt..." He whispered.

"Baby I won't."

"Come home. I just don't feel right with you there without me."

"I'm with the gir--"

"Baby please come home." He sounded so...scared.

I sighed before giving in.

"Ok, ok. I'll be there in a few."

He let out a sigh of relief.

"I'll see you in a bit, boo. Bye." He said.

"Bye." I said and hung up. "I'm sorry to cut this short girls, but I have to go. Harry's worried about me." I stood up.

I heard Brooke sigh.

"I just don't get it. He's seen you fight before, he should know you can defend yourself. Why is he getting so worked up over this?"

"Well, what happened to him is pretty fucked up. I'd be surprised if he wasn't busting his ass to protect Jas." Perrie said.

"What happened to him?" I asked curiously.

I saw Perrie and Danielle give each other an awkward glance.

"Umm...well its not exactly our business to tell..." Danielle said.

"Lets just go." Perrie suggested.

"No wait! I wanna buy a little something for Liam." Danielle said. "Do you girls wanna come with?"

We all agreed and followed Danielle into Victoria's Secret.

"You're gonna buy lingerie for Liam?" I asked stupidly, mentally face palming just for saying that.

"Yeah totally. He'd look soo hot in a black lace thong." Danielle played along.

"You should get him the crotch-less ones so he won't be in so much pain." Brooke joined in.

In case you're wondering, Eleanor is still quiet. She must be thinking awfully hard.

DANIELLE'S POV

After chuckling at Brooke's joke, me and Pez went to one side of the store while Jasmine, Brooke, and Eleanor stayed on that side.

"Oooooh I like this one. Think he'll like it?" I asked, picking out a purple and black corset.

Pez looked at it hard before shaking her head.

"Nahh. Purple and black go good together, but that corset ruined it." She said.

I took another look at it and scrunched my face up. She's right. I put it back on the rack and walked down to the other end where I heard a conversation going on, on the other side. I paid no attention to it, until I heard Harry's name. I stopped what I was doing and listened.

"Harry doesn't love and you know it. That's the only thing we have in common." Oh shit. Its him.

"Everybody loves tho--"

"Enough! You know why I hate that word!" He boomed.

Wait a second. Is that Acacia he's talking to? I furrowed my eyebrows and listened a little closer.

"Oh yeah...Jessica."

Yup. Definitely Acacia. What's she doing talking to him though?

"Did I tell you to fucking say her name?!"

Nigga damn. Anger problems.

"Ok, ok. I-I'm sorry."

"Anyway, off of that blasted subject."

"Ok. So how do you think this is gonna work?"

How's what gonna work?

"I don't know, but I've seen her fight. Nobody knows I have, but I have." Seen who fight? Not Jasmine right? "And we need her on our side. As soon as possible."

"Yeah. I mean, of course Harry's gonna keep her. She fights like a fucking wolverine."

Harry? Keep her? Yeah, definitely Jasmine.

"What if we don't actually make Harry cheat on her, but we make her think he is?"

WHOA HOLD THE FUCKING BULLETS!! DO WHAT NOW?!

"That, I can do."

Fucking whore! I knew there was something off about her!

"Brilliant!"

No! Not brilliant! What's brilliant is me shoving a fucking horse up your ass and a cow up your nose!

"When should I do it?"

"Her birthday."

There was a pause before he spoke again.

"Is she here?"

"Yeah. With me and the girls."

"Hm. How about I pay her a little visit?" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. "Besides, Harry isn't here. So this could be fun."

That's it. I've heard enough. I speed walked over to Jasmine and pulled her towards the exit with no words said.

"Dani what are you doing?! I was picking out a set!"

"You need to get out of here. Fast. I'm taking you home."

"Well I was gonna go home after I finished shopping!" She was clearly annoyed. But she'll thank me later.

I only shook my head and put her in the car.

"You don't understand." I said as I got in myself. "Harry's rival was there. I over-heard him talking to Acacia, and he said he was gonna pay you a little visit. I also heard them say that they were planning on making Harry cheat on you. On your birthday."

"Fucking cunt!" She said with her mouth dropped wide open.

"Exactly. If you ever see Harry kissing her, or anything like that, just remember that its not his fault."

Notes

I'm sorry about this chapter . One of my most shittiest .

ANYWAY

Do you guys think that since Jasmine knows about the plan now , that she's gonna come up with a backfire ?

Or do you guys think that she'll forget all about the plan once she sees it ? In other words , do you think that once she sees Acacia and Harry doing something , that she'll still go off on him ? -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos