Chapter 15

*ANOTHER WEEK LATER*

JASMINE'S POV

Harry's a sweeter boyfriend than I thought he was. He buys me food, holds me when I'm not in the best mood, we go on romantic walks, and so much more. The only part about it is that El still doesn't know about us. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Probably both.

Currently, we're in his bed doing the thing we do best.

Cuddling you perverts!

"You know what I noticed?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"What?"

"You never called me."

That caused me to let out a little giggle.

"I'm serious." He chuckled.

"Ok. Would you like for me to call you, sir?" I said in a British accent.

"Yes please." He kissed my forehead.

"Alright. You have to give me your number again though. I left it on my nightstand."

"You never saved it?"

"I never called."

"Touche."

"What's that mean?"

"No clue."

We shared a laugh and then he gave me his number. I called it and he purposely waited for it to ring a few times before he answered. I giggled at that.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey."

"Whatcha doin?"

"Hanging out with a goofball."

He gasped.

"Hurtful." He said and clutched his heart.

"You stalker! How do you know who I'm talking about?!"

"I'm watching you." He said in a creepy voice.

"Oh yeah? What am I doing?"

"Sitting there staring at someone with curly hair."

I faked gasped.

"I'm calling the cops!"

"Go ahead. They know better than to lay hands on me."

"Curse you for being so scary to people."

He chuckled.

"Anyway, I gotta go." He said.

My smile faded.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm about to ask my girlfriend if she wants to go out today."

I blushed.

"Go ahead. I'm positive that she'd say yes." I grinned.

"Ok. Bye." He smiled.

"Bye." I said and hung up.

He hung up too.

"So, Jasmine?" He said.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go out today?"

"Nah. I have stuff to do."

His smile dropped.

"What?"

"I'm just kidding, babe. Of course I'd like to go out today. Just take me home so I can get ready."

His smile returned.

"Alright."

Yeah I'm still in my pajamas. I spent the night here since Eleanor didn't come home last night. I put on my shoes, Harry did the same, and we were out the door. We arrived at my house and I gave him a kiss before getting out.

"I'm gonna be at the--"

"Alley, I know."

"Smart girl." He smirked.

I giggled and went in the house as he drove off.

"El?!" I called.

No answer. Hm. She must still be out. I shrugged it off and went to take a shower. I kept my eyes open and this time, nothing happened. Probably because I wasn't staring in just one place. Once I was done, I got out and got dressed.

(A/N: Outfit is in the external link on the side)

I put my phone in my pocket and headed out the door.

'''''

I arrived at the alley and there was a large group of people in one place, like they were watching something. I pushed my way through to get to the front and had to hold my nose since the smell of weed and drugs went up my nose. Once I got to the front, the sight I saw was almost terrifying.

"Are you gonna remember to pay me back next time?!!?" Harry yelled in some guy's face and delivered a punch to his eye socket. "Answer me!!!!" He yelled and punched his nose and then his jaw.

"Y-Yes! Yes man I promise!!" The guy yelled shakily.

Harry started choking him and delivered more punches to his face.

"You better. Or next time it'll be worse." Harry said through clenched teeth and delivered another punch to his face and then pulled him up face-to-face by his collar. "Much. Worse." He growled and then got up.

I thought he was done, but he kicked the guy in the gut hard and brutally. Poor random guy. Harry turned to me and I guess I looked scared because his eyes immediately softened up. He took a step forward and I took a step back, but I bumped into someone so that didn't really help. Harry made his way over here slowly and I had nowhere to go since the people were still in a crowd.

He slowly raised his hand up and I shut my eyes tight because I thought he was gonna hit me. Instead, I felt him place his hand gently on my cheek and softly rub his thumb over my cheekbone.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asked, his voice small and soft.

"When you're like this." I answered truthfully.

He leaned down and put our foreheads together.

"You have nothing to worry about. I care about you too much to hurt you. In any way." He said.

The people around us gasped. Seriously, don't these people have jobs? Oh no wait, don't answer that.

"You promise?"

"I promise." He confirmed and kissed me.

Notes

Marcel: Cute as a button, every single one of you!
Harry: o_o

XD

But admit it, Marcel turns you on.

What's more awkward? Answering Dora, or sitting there in silence while she just stares at you? - x Lichellaw / NiallsNandos