Chapter 22

JASMINE'S POV

The next morning I woke up still snuggled into Harry's chest. I smiled to myself and buried my face deeper. Then I remembered work. I shot up from bed, causing Harry to wake up also, and checked the time. It was almost 12! I forgot to plug in my stupid alarm clock last night!

"What's wrong babe?" Harry asked, sitting up also.

"I'm late for work! I gotta go!" I said, running into his bathroom.

He came in there shortly after.

"How late are you?" He asked.

"Almost 3 hours!" I said while turning on the shower and throwing off my top.

"Well then you might as well not go today then. You'd only have 3 hours left." He said as I pulled down my pants. "Yeah. You should stay home with me babe." He said while checking me out.

Oh yeah. I was in such a rush that I didn't realize I was undressing in front of him. Oops?

"You're right. Might as well miss the whole day." I agreed. "But I'm still taking a shower."

"Fine with me." He smirked.

"No, you can't watch."

"But babyyy." He whined and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Pwease?" He stuck his lip out and did a puppy dog face. Which still looks adorable, despite his dark look.

"No buts or I'm going to work." I threatened.

"Ok no buts. But now, you don't even have to work though. I can take care of you. I can't buy you everything you want, but I can do my best." He offered.

"So you're telling me to quit my job?"

"Yeah."

"No. I don't wanna rely on you for everything. I think I already did too much by moving in with you." I giggled.

"No you didn't. I'm glad you moved in with me." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"But still. I don't wanna pressure you making you think that you have to do everything in your power just to make me happy."

"But I wanna make you happy. I like seeing you happy, boo."

I smiled softly at him, but shook my head.

"No. I don't even know what you do for a living, so I don't know if you can take care of both of us." I said.

"You don't have to worry about what I do for a living. Just know that I can take care of both of us. At least think about it."

I sighed.

"Ok. I'll think about it." I said.

He grinned and left a heavy kiss on my lips and hugged me tightly.

"I'm gonna get dressed and do you want me to meet you there or wait for you?" He asked.

"I guess you can meet me there. I want what I'm wearing to be a surprise."

"Ok." He bit his bottom lip. "Can't wait to see what you come up with this time. I'm really loving this new you."

I smiled.

"Thanks baby." I pecked his lips. "Now get out so I can shower."

"Fine." He groaned of fake frustration.

I giggled to myself and locked the bathroom door. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, blow-dried my hair, and walked back into the room. He was already gone. I went in my suitcases and picked out the outfit I'm gonna wear. (A/N: Outfit is in the external link on the side.) I slipped it on and then went to plug up the curling iron.

While that was heating, I did my makeup to make me look badder. When I was done with my makeup, I curled my hair, and placed my snap back over it. I gave myself one last look in the mirror and approved. Then I started my walk to the alley.

'''''

I made it to the end of the alley, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Harry was talking with that slutty red-head. Eleanor and Louis had the nerve to show up too, but all that's on my mind is that bitch.

"Hey baby." Harry greeted and kissed me. "Mmm. You look so fucking sexy. It makes me wanna tear those clothes off of you." He said in my ear deep and huskily.

That turned me on a lot, plus I'm heated from the fact that 3 cunts are standing in front of me, so I pulled Harry down my his collar and connected our lips. His hands immediately went to my ass and he squeezed it, making me gasp and he slipped his tongue right in. I smiled, I kind of like it when he does that. Then somebody interrupted us by clearing their throat obnoxiously loud.

"Oh right. Sorry guys." Harry said as he broke the kiss. "Anyway, babe you remember Brenda right?"

The red-head waved with a smirk on her face.

"Of course. How can I forget."

Notes

That awkward moment when someone asks to tell more about yourself and you're like "Who the fuck am I?"... -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos