Chapter 36

JASMINE'S POV

Once we arrived at my house, Danielle walked me to the door and knocked on it. Immediately, Harry answered and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Fuck I was so worried about you babe." He whispered.

"Harry I need to talk to you." Danielle spoke up.

"About what?"

"Something I heard at the mall."

He let go of me and told me to sit on the couch, which I did. In a way, I kind of wish she wasn't gonna tell Harry what she told me. Only because I'm scared of how he'll react, and he might never let me go out again. But I know he's only doing to protect me.

HARRY'S POV

"What is it Dani?" I asked once I closed the door and stood with her on the porch.

"I over-heard Acacia talking to him at the mall." She started. "They were saying--"

"Wait wait wait. Acacia? Our Acacia?"

"Yes our Acacia. She's a backstabber. She's fake. She's a whore!"

"Calm down. And lower your voice. Anybody could be listening."

She took a few deep breaths until she was calm, and then started talking again.

"Anyway, we were in Victoria's Secret because we were all buying lingerie for our boyfriends, and then--"

"Hold up again." I interrupted. "What did Jasmine buy for me?" I smirked.

"Harry she didn't get to buy anything since I had to get her out of there. Now shut up and let me finish."

"God dammit Dani! But thanks for getting her out of there for whatever reason."

"Anyway! I over-heard him and Acacia talking, and they're trying to get Jasmine to go on their side since she's a good fighter. And how they plan to do that, is by having you cheat on her on her birthday. Also, I heard him say that he was gonna pay her a little visit since she was there. And then he said that since you weren't there, then it could be fun."

By the end, I was too shocked to even say anything. Coming after me is one thing, but why bring Jasmine into it? After a few moments when I processed everything she said, I finally found sentence to say.

"Over my dead body."

JASON'S POV (A/N: For those of you who forgot who Jason was, he's the one that started the gang fight. Remember the guy who came in Harry's house all beaten up and told him that Harry's rival is back for revenge? Yeah, him.)

They really should know better than to talk about shit like this in open space. Wanna know why? Well if you're too dumb to figure it out, I heard everything those bitches said. I smirked and dialed our leader.

"Talk." He answered.

"You might wanna change your plan now."

"Why?"

"Liam's little cunt faced girlfriend heard everything you and Acacia were talking about. She told Harry and Jasmine, so now they know too."

"Fucking shit cakes man!" He boomed.

There was irregular breathing on the other line, until he took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down before speaking up.

"Alright, no problem. Don't think I spent a year and a half on just one plan."

I chuckled and hung up. I almost feel bad for those two.

SIKE!!!

JASMINE'S POV

"You're not going anywhere without me. Understood?" Harry said once he came in the house.

"What?! Why?!" I shot up from the couch.

"Baby you know why!"

"Harry, I told you this before! I can defend myse--"

"Not against this! This isn't an everyday little girl fight of yours! This is some serious shit!"

"I get that but do you have to watch everything I do 24 fucking 7?!"

"If I don't want anything to happen to you, then yes I fucking do!"

"Ugghhh!!! You're so annoying sometimes!!"

He shut up at that. He stared at me long and hard before speaking up.

"So this is what I get for trying to protect someone I actually care about?! Would you like it if I didn't care about you at all?! People die in gang fights if you didn't fucking notice! Excuse the fuck outta me if I don't want you to be one of those people!"

I rolled my eyes, making him scoff.

"And I see you still don't appreciate everything I'm doing for you. So I'm done. Protect your own damn self."

Notes

*sigh* I'm disappointed in Jasmine. I mean like, here Harry is, busting his balls to do everything he can so she won't get hurt, and she doesn't appreciate a damn thing he's doing. Imma have a talk with her.

Oh and there are only 4 chapters left :(

The awkward moment when someone's voice doesn't match their appearance ... -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos