Chapter 9

JASMINE'S POV

I was now talking with Louis, which is something new, while Harry and that blonde bitch were basically having sex in the middle of the dance floor.

"You don't actually think Harry's into her, do you?" Louis asked me.

"Duh. You see them, don't you?" I said while grabbing a few beers for some people.

I slid the beers over to them and turned back to Louis.

"Remember when I said that Harry never stops talking about you?" He brings up.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Its true."

I scoffed.

"Yeah, I find that hard to believe." I said and started cleaning a pitcher.

"No, it really is true. This is just one of his ways of luring girls to him. Making them jealous." He sipped his beer.

"One, I'm not jealous. Far from it. Second, he's not 'luring me into him'. He's just pissing me off."

Louis smirked at me.

"Dear, that's jealousy." He said.

"I'm not jealous!" I said and slammed the pitcher down on the table so hard that it shattered. "Shit." I muttered.

Louis looked up from the glass, at me, and smirked again.

"Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrow.

I groaned, rested my elbows on the table, and put my head in my hands.

"I don't know." I mumbled, but he still heard it.

"You can always get him back." Louis suggested.

I lifted my head up and looked at him.

"What do you mean get him back?" I asked.

"Make him jealous right back. Grab a guy, get on the dance floor, and grind." He said casually.

"I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't."

"Why not?"

"I'm working."

"I'll be the bartender for the night. Just do it."

"No I can't. I'm pretty sure that'd get me fired. Plus, I don't just go up to random guys and grind on them. What if I get an STD?"

He laughed.

"Fine, I'll look for a guy for you." He looked around for a minute until his eyes got stuck in place and he smirked. "Found one."

"Who?"

He pointed and I followed his finger. It landed on a certain blue eyed Irish blonde.

"Niall? But isn't he one of Harry's best friends?"

"Does it matter? Harry does the same thing to us."

"Well, still, I can't. I can't get fired from this job. I actually need it now."

"Like I said before, I'll be the bartender for the night. Just go have fun with Niall."

I looked at Niall, then to Louis, then to Harry, then back to Niall.

"Fine. But if I get in trouble, you're taking the blame." I said.

"Fine by me." He hopped over the counter. "Now go have sex with Niall." He pushed me to Niall's direction.

I turned around and gave him a slight glare before going to Niall.

"Hey Niall." I said once I got to him.

He turned from Jake and looked at me.

"Oh, hey Jasmine." He grinned. "So how are things with you and Harry?"

"Its whatever. I'm done with him." I shrugged. I looked back over at Louis. who was already staring at me, then looked at Harry who was also staring at me, and looked back at Niall. "Actually, I was thinking of ya know, being with someone else. Preferably Irish, preferably blonde." I said.

I leaned on the table, making sure my cleavage was showing, and started playing with his collar. I looked up and met his eyes again. His eyebrow was raised and a smirk was playing on his face.

"Really now?" He said, his voice low.

I nodded while biting my bottom lip. He curled his index finger towards himself, signaling for me to come with him. I went around the counter and Niall immediately grabbed my waist and pulled it towards him. He looked down at my lips, bit his bottom lip, and led me to the dance floor. He spun me around so that I wasn't facing him and grounded his crotch against my ass.

"What made you want me all of a sudden?" He said in my ear.

"I realized you're so much better than Harry."

"Really? You're the first girl that's ever said that."

"Well you need to hear it more often."

"You know what I really wanna hear?"

"What?"

"You screaming my name." I could actually hear the smirk in his voice.

Next thing I knew, I felt him attack my neck with his lips. I let out an unexpected moan and I felt him smirk against my skin. He kissed all over my neck while letting his hands roam my body, until he found my sweet spot. Once I let out that cry of pleasure, he sucked, nipped, and licked all over it. You'd never know that Niall had this in him, how innocent but dangerous he looks. I felt his large hands go to my boobs and started kneading them, making more moans escape from my mouth. He grounded harder against me, releasing moans and groans of pleasure himself.

Next thing I knew, there was no more Niall on me. Instantly, I felt cold. Well I did, until I felt him press up against me again, continuing what he was doing. I was back to moaning and his hand traveled down my torso, snuck up under my dress, and rubbed the center of my panties. I moaned louder and started grinding against his crotch, making his groans louder.

"Fuck. Lets take this somewhere else, yeah?" I heard a familiar raspy voice that wasn't Niall's.

Notes

How's that for a chapter? No? Ok.

Anyway, leave comments please! Thats all I ask!

That awkward moment, when there's an awkward moment, and everybody knows its an awkward moment, and then someone shouts "AWKWARD!" -NiallsNandos