Chapter 31

JASMINE'S POV

"Sorry." Perrie said.

"We'll pay for everything." Danielle added.

"You better. Do you know how much that TV cost?" Harry said.

"You stole it." Jake pointed out.

"So? I bet it still cost tons of money!"

I rolled my eyes and let out a little laugh. Harry will be Harry. Then he looked over at me and his face softened and his eyes were full of guilt. Next thing I knew, I was being embraced in a tight but comfortable hug.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"For what?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"For ignoring you these past weeks. I shouldn't have done it, and that gang fight made me realize that I could lose you easily if I'm not careful." He squeezed me tighter and then let go and stared into my eyes. "I'm sorry, boo. I don't wanna lose you." He finished and then pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"Its ok, babe. You won't lose me." I said and gave him a kiss back.

He tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss, and then the front door opened and aguy with a bloody nose, busted lip, big eye, bruised right cheekbone, and a bruised left jaw came in chuckling. The fuck?

"Harry, you know what this means, don't you?" The guy said.

Harry's expression was hard, like he was gonna jump on him any second. The guy chuckled darkly before speaking.

"He's back. For revenge."

Notes

I'm sorry this chapter was so short but I told myself to update...

By the way, before you guys get confused, the guy that the beat up guy was talking about, is also the guy that Acacia and Brenda are working for... So yeah.. 

The awkward moment when you're yelling at someone and then you accidentally mess up a word ... -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos