Chapter 28

JASMINE'S POV

Once every single article of clothing was off, I stepped in the shower and as soon as I did, I was pushed up against the wall. He grabbed the backs of my thighs and lifted them up, giving him easy access.

"I need you baby." He said huskily. "Right. Fucking. Now."

Without warning, he slammed into me, letting out a loud throaty groan and making me let out a moan/scream. He found a rhythm quickly and was thrusting hard, but at a medium pace so I could feel him better.

"Fuck baby! Still so fucking tight!" He groaned.

"Faster!" I moaned, holding onto his neck for dear life.

He stepped back, taking me off the shower wall, and started making me bounce on his dick while he thrusted fast at the same time. Once I felt him hit my g-spot, I let out the loudest moan my lungs would hold.

"Right there Harry! Don't stop!"

His head was thrown back and loud, pleasure-filled groans were escaping his mouth. His thrusts were getting sloppier and I could tell he was close, and so was I.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted.

Right after I did, I came hard while screaming his name, and my body was shaking. He pulled out and squirted his juices all over my boobs and my stomach, groaning as he did so.

"Fuck you're amazing." He muttered.

"And you're like freaking--there isn't even a word to describe how good you are."

"And I'm impressed. You only lost your virginity last night, and you had sex twice today." He smirked.

"Yeah, well, get used to it." I smirked back and kissed him.

ACACIA'S POV

I stormed up to his door and banged on it.

"Open the fucking door!" I shouted.

About a minute later, he opened it and he was shirtless. Once he took a look at me, his eyes widened and his whole face was in shock.

"What happened to you?" He asked, stepping aside to let me in.

"What happened to me? What happened to me?! That bitch happened to me! She went fucking psycho at the club when I was grinding on Harry!"

"Whoa whoa whoa. So you got beat up by a girl who used to be good?" He said, as if he was holding back laughter.

"Yes I fucking did! Hire someone else for this because I am DONE! How am I supposed to get laid if she keeps this up?!"

"No, I'm not hiring anyone else! No one is as slutty as you, and you better take that as a compliment for this situation! If Brenda could complete her task and take a beating for it, then you can complete your task and take the same damn beating!"

"Stop comparing me to Brenda! She's old and conniving and manipulating! Her kind always gets under people's skin!"

"Who the hell are you calling old?!" Brenda shouted while coming down the stairs.

"I'm calling you old! Fucking problem?!" I shouted back at her.

"Unless you want me to add a few more bruises to your precious little face I suggest you shut your mouth!"

"Try me!"

"Stop!!" He yelled, causing us to look at him. "Acacia, go back there and finish your task. Brenda, get your arse back upstairs because no one told you to come down anyway!"

She scoffed, but followed his orders.

"I don't know how the fuck this is so hard. Brenda turned her, and--"

"Turning someone bad is easy! So easy that I'm doing the same thing with that bitch Eleanor and I'm not even meaning to do it!"

"First of all, don't cut me off. Secondly, doesn't matter if its easy or not. Now, why did I give you this task?"

I sighed.

"Because I'm a slut."

"And what do sluts do?"

"Steal boyfriends."

"Good girl."

Notes

That was probably THE WORST sex scene I've ever written but only because I kinda rushed through it.

Roses are red ,

Violets are blue ,

Penis .

The awkward moment when your friends brings up your plans in front of the person who wasn't invited... -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos