Chapter 12 - Part 3 of 4

JASMINE'S POV

We arrived at the Chinese restaurant and this time, Harry made sure to come around and open my door for me.

"Oh, why thank you. Such a gentlemen." I said in my best British accent.

Harry grinned at me.

"Not bad. You actually kind of sounded a bit like Perrie." He said.

"Is that a compliment?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"Oh, well then thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." He smiled back.

He held out his arm for me to link with and I gasped over-dramatically.

"What?" He asked.

"I didn't have to tell you to do that." I said, making a big deal out of it.

He chuckled.

"Yeah, you didn't. But please hurry and put your arm through. My arm's getting tired." He said.

I did a soft chuckle and linked arms with him. We walked into the restaurant together and got a booth by the window. Cue the awkward silence.

"Hi Harry." A brunette waitress said when she came to take our order.

I'm not one to judge, but this girl looks like she belongs in fucking Hooters. Her shirt is unbuttoned to where it shows a ridiculous amount of cleavage, she has her skirt up higher than the rest of the waitresses, and she wearing the type of heels I only wear to a club. Geez. Are sluts the only type of girls Harry attracts?

"Hey Amanda." He replied.

There's no question on how they know each other. Hint hint.

"What can I get for you?" She asked him.

Notice that I said she asked him. As in, only him. She didn't even know I was here, and if she did then she didn't care.

"Um, I'll have chow mein, fried rice, and orange chicken." He said to her. "I suppose you want the same?" He asked me.

I just nodded, not feeling the need to talk.

"Ok." She said as she finished writing down our order. "In the mean time, would you like anything to drink?" She asked him.

Yeah, again, him. Slut. Whore. Cunt. Bitch. Trash. Hoe. Hooker. Stri--

"Do you want the same, Jasmine?" I heard Harry say.

I looked at them and they were both staring at me. Oh goody, she notices me now.

"I'm sorry, what are you getting?" I asked him, my face turning red in embarrassment.

"I'm getting a coke." He chuckled.

"Yeah. I'll have the same."

And with that, Amanda walked off without another word. Finally we're free from her. For now.

"So what were you thinking about?" Harry asked.

At least he wasn't asking it to be nosy, he was just asking for a conversation.

"Nothing." I said softly, resisting the urge to throw that waitress out the window and she can somehow fall into on-going traffic.

Calm down, Jasmine. Harry didn't even look interested in her. You're getting worked up over nothing.

"Ok." He said awkwardly and looked down.

Now I feel bad. Harry's just like Niall. He looks adorable at times, even with with all those tattoos and piercings. I don't know, he just looks like he can be a really sweet guy. If he wants.

"I'm sorry." I said.

He looked up at me.

"For what?"

"You're trying to make a conversation and I'm not cooperating."

"Its fine." He said and gave a reassuring smile.

I gave a smile back. Then the waitress came back carrying a tray with our drinks on it. Talk about bad timing.

"Here are your drinks." She said.

As she set the drinks on the table, she bent down, purposely showing her boobs. I looked at Harry and he was actually staring at them! I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I mumbled.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, trying my hardest not to make an over-dramatic scene. When I got in there I looked at myself in the mirror.

"What does she have that I don't?" I asked myself. I took a step back and examined my body. "Well, for one, my boobs aren't as big as hers. Two, my hair is long, but not as long as hers. Three, I have boring brown eyes while she has piercing blue ones." I sighed. "There's no doubt that Harry's gonna ditch this date for her."

Isn't this funny? Earlier, I was calling her a slut and now I'm comparing myself to her. I chuckled humorlessly to myself and walked out of the bathroom. I looked over at where Harry was, and I was fucking right. They were all over each other! They were talking and laughing and she was sitting on his lap and he had his arms around her and everything!

She looked over at me and smirked. Harry looked over too and his smile quickly left. I stormed out of the restaurant and started walking down the street in the direction of my house.

"Jasmine wait!" I heard Harry call.

I ignored him and kept walking.

"Jasmine!" He called again.

It sounded like he was closer. Next thing I knew, he was in front of me and holding onto my shoulders, keeping me from walking. I looked anywhere but him.

"Jasmine please look at me." He begged.

I ignored him again.

"Jasmine." He softly, but his voice was breaking.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Is it because I won't have sex with you?" I asked him while looking down.

"What? What are you talking about?"

I stayed quiet. He took my chin in between his index finger and thumb and lifted my head up to face him so I was forced to look at him.

"You keep flirting with other girls who are actually willing to give themselves to you. Are you doing that because I won't have sex with you?"

He shook his head.

"No. Its just, its a habit for me. I'm a flirt."

"So you flirt with other girls even when you're on a date?"

He stayed quiet and looked down. Yeah, I don't see me being in a relationship with him. I can't be with a guy like this.

"I'll stop flirting so much. For you." He said once he looked back up at me.

"How can I believe you?"

He planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I can prove it."

Notes

The awkward moment when you make eye contact with the person in the car next to you... - x Lichellaw and NiallsNandos