Chapter 39

(IMPORTANT !!!!
A/N: Since my cousin has been reading this , I realized that I've tortured you guys enough lol . Because when she reads this , she always yells at me and tells me to tell her who the guy is . And she tries to trick me into telling her , or telling her hints . I was gonna wait until later in the story to reveal him to you guys , but I guess this is the chapter where he'll show . Kind of. I'm gonna give you guys a HUGE hint . Which makes the next chapter, the last chapter . Sorry guys . By the way , you may or may not be shocked at who it is.)

JASMINE'S POV

****ONE MONTH LATER, 3 DAYS BEFORE JASMINE'S BIRTHDAY****

"Oooh Brooke how about this one?" I said, pointing to another tattoo in the book.

"Yeah that's cute. You should like get that on the back of your shoulder." She suggested.

"Alright. Ricky!" I called.

"Geez woman. How many times have I told you not to call me that?" He joked.

Over the past month, I've been making more visits to the tattoo shop. I still have some that are healing. I now have a tattoo behind my ear, across my collarbone, and one on my upper thigh. I also have new piercings. I have a cartilage piercing, an arm piercing,snakebites, and an eyebrow piercing.

"You love it, really." I said.

"Whatever you say. So whatcha gonna get this time?"

"This one." I pointed to the one I wanted.

"Hey Jas I gotta go. Jake wants me." Brooke said.

"Three guesses to what you're gonna do." I winked.

She playfully punched my arm and laughed.

"I'll see you later. Love ya bunches." She said and hugged me.

"Love you too." I said and hugged her back.

Then she left the shop. I turned back to Rick.

"Lets get this over with." I said.

'''''

"Thanks Ricky." I said as I was about to get out my wallet.

"Allow me babe." I heard a deep voice behind me.

I turned around and there he was, my sexy boyfriend right behind me.

"Hey baby. I thought you were out with Niall." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Hey. And I wanted to see my girlfriend. Is that a crime?" He smiled back and paid Rick.

"You didn't have to do that babe. I have my own money." I said as we walked out the shop.

He swung his arm over my shoulder.

"Now what kind of a boyfriend would I be if I let you spend any money before your birthday?" He smirked.

"A normal one?" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

He chuckled before speaking again.

"You walked here?" He asked.

"Yeah. You had the car. Remember?"

"Oh yeah. Well, c'mon. Lets go home. I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood for some fun." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wait. Is that eyeliner you have one?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I wanted to try something new. Whatcha think?"

"Leave the makeup to the girlfriend." I giggled.

He stuck his tongue out playfully and opened the car door for me.

HARRY'S POV

"What about this one?" I asked Niall, pointing to another diamond necklace.

"Can you afford it?" He asked.

I looked at the price. Shit.

"Fuck! Why does every fucking necklace have to be overly fucking expensive!"

"Haz calm down. I told you, just give her some birthday sex and she'll be fine."

"Niall, I don't wanna seem cheap."

"But you are cheap."

"Yeah, but I don't wanna seem it."

He rolled his eyes and continued helping me look around the store.

"Hey Haz! What about this one? I think you can afford it." He called.

I looked at what he was talking about and a smile spread across my face.

"I think she'll like it." I said.

"And its only 3,000." He added.

"I have just enough for it." We headed over to the lady person. "Excuse me, miss? We'd like to get that necklace over there." I pointed to the necklace we were just looking at.

She nodded and went over to the case. She unlocked it and took it off. Then she gently picked up the necklace and placed it in my hands.

"Are you sure she'll like it?" Niall asked.

I nodded.

"She will."

Notes

...

...

...

...

You're stupid if you didn't get the hint lol . If you did get it , round of applause for you . Also , I'm taking Mason out of this story cuz he's irrelevant . Sorry Mason . But like , I don't need you . And that's it for this Author's Note.

NO IT'S NOT..

I dedicated this chapter to @rippedskinnyjeans because she's my favorite writer here on Wattpad and i really love her and her books. You should check it out sometime! :)

Ok I'm done.

The awkward moment when you run out of awkward moments to say to entertain your readers... -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos