Chapter 10

JASMINE'S POV

I turned around, but I wasn't met with cold, green eyes. I was met with dark, blue-green ones that were lust filled.

Louis.

"Louis? What are you doing? Who's watching the bar?" I said, throwing questions at him.

"First question, yes its me." He smirked. "Second question, dancing with you. Third question, I had Jake do it."

"Ok, I know you were dancing with me, but what about Niall? Where is he?"

"I'm sorry, I know I told you to dance with Niall, but the way you look tonight...you just look so sexy. And I have no clue where he is."

"Ok but--"

I was interrupted by his lips smashing onto mine and him pressing his body against mine. His hands traveled down to my butt and he squeezed it, forcing me to let out a gasp and allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth, letting out moans as he did so.

And once again, I felt empty. There was no more Louis on me. And next thing I knew, I was being dragged through the crowd of people by my wrist. I tried screaming, but since everybody in here is screaming, it was hopeless. Once me and this guy were out of the club, he dragged me to an alley and I was pushed against the wall, hard. That's gonna hurt in the morning.

"Hey sweetie." I heard an unfamiliar deep voice. He wreaked of alcohol, so he was drunk. "I'm gonna have so much fun with you tonight." He chuckled darkly before tearing my dress down the middle, and ripping it to shreds.

I was left in my black lace push-up bra and matching black lace panties. I tried pushing him off of me, but it was no use. Just like Harry, he was much bigger than I was. That's when I started screaming for help, but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up bitch, or you're gonna regret it. Got it?" He whispered in my ear evilly through clenched teeth.

I felt tears running down my cheeks and I nodded. I guess this is actually how I'm losing my virginity. I think I'd rather have Harry now. At least he won't rape me in an alley.

For the third time tonight, the body was pushed off of me, but he was thrown to the floor. I dropped to the ground and continued to cry silently, not bothering to look up to see whats happening. I heard punches being thrown and very colorful words coming from a very familiar voice.

Harry.

I looked up to see him punching the guy in the face repeatedly while choking him. Wow. I mean, I knew Harry was dangerous and terrifying to be around, but I've actually never seen him in action. Now I get why people are afraid of him. And now, that makes me afraid of him. If I keep smart-mouthing him, I could end up like that guy he's basically murdering.

Once Harry thought he'd had enough, he got up from the ground and spit on him.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life, ever touch her again! You hear me?! Never!" He shouted and gave him once last brutal kick to the gut, and then another kick to where the sun don't shine.

Harry turned to face me, and I immediately felt smaller. I'm really scared of him now. I felt exposed, not that I wasn't. I was in my underwear and my heels in front of him. To anyone else, I probably looked like a hooker, but Harry knew what happened.

He stared at me for a while, and then effortlessly picked me up from the ground bridal style. He carried me to a large black Range Rover, which I'm assuming is his car, and set me down gently in the passenger seat. He buckled my seat belt for me and then closed the door without a word. Then he went over to the driver's side and got in himself, started the car up, and drove away from the club.