Chapter 8

JASMINE'S POV

"I'm sorry about that, Jas. Really, I am. He shouldn't go around claiming you, you're a fucking person." El said, once I was done explaining everything to her.

"I know. And because of that, I'm scared to leave him."

"Why?"

"Because every guy in the area knows me now. What if they hear that me and Harry broke up, and they take that chance to like, rape me or some shit?"

She sighed and rubbed her temples.

"Ok. Its obvious that we're stressed out about this whole thing, so why don't we relax for a bit? I don't know about you, but I'm taking a nap." She headed for the stairs.

"Yeah. I guess I better take one too. My head is starting to hurt." I followed her.

Once I got to my room, I shut the door and flopped on my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

I was in complete ecstasy. His hands traveling up and down my body, him leaving soft kisses at every piece of new skin he touched. I loved it. "M-More." I breathed out. He smirked against my stomach and traveled lower to my black lace panties. He hooked his index fingers around the elastic band of them and took his time pulling them down, kissing my thighs as he did. Once they were fully off, he placed his head at my entrance and looked up at me, asking for approval. I nodded and he stuck his tongue out and did a fat lick up my 'cat'. I let out a loud, unexpected moan of pleasure. After that, he full on attacked my 'cat', swirling his hot tongue around my clit. He started sucking on it, and as he was, he stuck a finger in. He pumped it in and out at a rapid pace, but he still didn't leave my clit alone. He sucked harder and stuck another finger in. He curled them up, making them hit my g-spot. "Fuck! Yeah!" I moaned out loud. He started humming on it, still pumping his fingers at a faster pace than before. "Shit! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed and started tugging on his hair. I came all over his fingers, screaming out in pleasure. He licked up all my juices and kissed up my body until he was eye-level with me. I took this time to get a good look at him. Green eyes. Dimples. Curls. Soft pink lips. HARRY?!

I shot up from my bed with a gasp and my eyes were wide. Did I really just have a dirty dream about him?! What the fuck is wrong with me?! I rolled my eyes and wiped a bit of sweat that appeared on my forehead. I turned to my digital alarm clock, the bright red letters almost blinding me.

It read 7:02. Alright. I had enough time to get ready for work. I got out of bed, went into my bathroom, turned on the shower water, and stripped down naked. I stepped in the shower once it got to the temperature I wanted and closed my eyes, enjoying the hot water droplets hitting my skin.

"Gonna be a real good girl for daddy, aren't you baby?" Harry whispered huskily in my ear and kissed my earlobe as he removed my bra.

I snapped my eyes open. I should've known that was gonna happen. I finished washing up and stepped out of the shower. I dried off and went back into my room. I went to my closet to find something to wear.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/478879639/2012-club-dresses-sexy-braces-shop-dress-night-occasion-dress-free-shipping.jpg

I chose a short, tight, black mini dress and paired it with red pumps. After that, I went to the mirror and plugged in my flat iron. As I waited for it to heat up, I started on my makeup. I put on foundation, a bit of blush, smokey eye shadow, winged eyeliner, mascara, and ruby red lipstick.

http://cdn.allwomenstalk.com/makeup.allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/thumbs/52/869.jpg

Once I was done with that I straightened my hair, but then ruffled it to make it look more wild. I flipped it up and down, side to side, until I was satisfied. I looked in the mirror and gave myself an approving look before starting the walk to the club.