Chapter 37

JASMINE'S POV

****FEW HOURS LATER****

Yes, me and Harry are still not talking to each other. He's upstairs doing whatever, I'm downstairs on the couch having a much needed smoke. But I'm right, right? I'm almost 20! I can defend myself, and I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want! Just then, an angel me appeared on my right shoulder and a devil me appeared on my left.

"Go upstairs and talk to him, deary. You know he's the right side of this argument." The angel me said.

"Don't you dare leave this spot, Jasmine! You're the right side of this argument! He's just being a stubborn little prick!" The devil me fought back.

"He is not! He's being stubborn because he knows he's right! Jasmine, you know he's right too. Drop your pride and go talk to him. You can't stay mad at him forever."

"She can and she will until he comes down and apologizes! That's final!"

"No! That is not final! Do you know what could happen to Jasmine if Harry isn't protecting her from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?! She could be dead! He'd easily get her! And then both of us would lose our jobs!"

"Good! You can go back to doing cross country! Satan knows you need it!"

"You did not just call me fat! You pointy-horned freak!"

"Well at least I'm not dressed in the color of Harry's cum!"

"You sinner! How dare you say that to an angel! Take that back!"

"An angel?! Ha! Don't think I forgot about your little affair with Adam behind Eve's back!"

"You promised me you'd never speak of that!"

"I'm a devil! I lie!"

I groaned and put my head in my hands. Since when did I become this annoying?

'''''

About an hour later, I decided to swallow my pride and talk to Harry. I put out my cigarette and straightened myself up before walking upstairs. Once I got to the door, I opened it slowly and looked around the room to find Harry laying on his back and staring up at the ceiling.

He turned to look at me, and then looked straight back up at the ceiling. I sighed and went over to him and laid down on him with my head on his chest. It hurt when he didn't wrap his arms around me.

"You're still mad." I mumbled.

"Really? I didn't know it was that fucking obvious." He grumbled sarcastically.

I'm not even mad about that comment. I deserve it.

"I'm sorry. I know you're only trying to protect me. I just over-reacted earlier. Forgive me?" I said softly, afraid of the answer.

I smiled when I felt his arms wrap around me.

"That's all I wanted to hear, boo." He said and kissed my forehead.

It was silent for a few moments, before I spoke up.

"If I remember correctly, you said something before I left to the mall." I said, smirking slightly.

"Oh really? What did I say?" He knew what I was talking about, he was just playing along.

"Does 'don't think we won't do anything when you get back' ring a bell?"

"Ohhh." He chuckled. "Now I remember."

I leaned up to kiss him, but was surprised when he flipped us over so he was on top.