Waves Memories

It was a small shop with dim lights. The room was decorated with strange anteeks and weird looking statues. An old lady came walking up behind the desk. "Hello, how can I help you today?" She asked.

"I would like to see Hanerva." Keith said. The old lady opened a small door for them to walk through.

"She's in the back." The lady opened a curtain and led the males down a small hallway.

"Hello, Keith. I'm glad to see you." An old lady was seated in a small chair on the opposite side of the room.

"It is good to see you too. I have something for you." Keith glanced over to Lance who's ears were laid back on his head.

"My, my. You did it. You found a light." The lady stood and waddled over to Lance. She took his face in her hands and examined the boy. "Yes, yes. Strong ears, strong teeth...yup, yup. He's a fine assuming of his species."

"Keith, What is she talking about?" Lance looked over at Keith was trying to keep his tails from grabbing something off the walls.

"Come here." The lady motioned for Lance to sit. He sat. "Now, Lance McClain...you must be very confused." She said.

"Um, yeah. I am. What am I doing here?" He looked at the lady who was now seated across from him.

"We are going to help you." The lady pulled back a hood and revealed a white face with white long hair.

"We? We?" Lance asked.

"Yes. Keith and I are going to help you." Keith came walking over and stood behind the lady.

"Keith?" Lance looked at the dark prince. His eyes sparkled in the dim light of the room. His eyes were pinned back and his fangs were bigger.

"Lance, Keith is going to transfer your memories back to you."

"What memories?"

The lady took a deep breath. She explained to Lance that he really lived years ago. He had given Keith a place to stay when he was reincarnated. When he died his was wiped from his memories. Only certain people can remember their life in the underworld, Keith being one of them. When Lance died his memories were trapped in a secret place. Keith happened to stumble upon them while dead. The memories hung onto him when he came back to life. Now he had to transfer those memories back to the original owner, Lance.

"Okay, Okay. This is weird. But sure." Lance smiled weakly at the lady. Keith still behind her. The lady smiled, and then stood. She led the boys to a back room.

Lance lay on a bed with Keith sitting in a chair next to him. The lady, who Lance learned who name was Hanerva, hooked some wires up to the boys.

Lance glanced over to Keith who was being hooked to the wall. "Is this gonna hurt?" He asked.

"This is only hurt Keith. Maybe you if your body doesn't except the memories." Hanerva explained. Keith winced. He looked scared. Lance smiled over at him, and the boy smiled a small smirk at him.

"Alright, boys, you ready?" Hanerva was at a wire switch. Keith nodded and Lance weakly smiled. "Alright. One, two, three."

And before the last syllable left her mouth, Keith screamed out in pain as electric waves course through his body.

His body shook with force and sweat dropped down his forehead. Then the wave hit Lance.

His eyes closed as a wave of memories sweated over him. His sisters, his brothers. The night when he gave Prince Keith a room to stay. The night he realized that he was in fact a light. All his memories from his past life came flooding in.

Then it stopped.

He opened his eyes. The light was blinding, but as his eyes adjusted he glanced over at Keith.

Keith's body was shaking and his hair was wet with sweat. His eyes were a wide and his breathing was heavy and broken. He gripped the chair with his hands, his knuckles almost white. He glanced over at Lance with a small weak smile. Lance knew that it must have been painful for him. But he did it.

Hanerva walked over to the boys and unplugged them. Keith tried to get up but his legs collapsed from under him. "Keith!" Lance helped the prince onto the bed. "You need to rest." Lance said.

"I'm fine." Keith said.

"Really, cause to me it looked like you just fell." Lance said sarcastically.

"Fine, I'll rest." Keith said. He closed his eyes and a few minutes later he was asleep.