Random Important Stuff

With Zarkon {~~~}

He sat on his chair. Dark lights shaded the ground. A small lamp stood at the side of a large dark throne. A soldier came running into the room. He bowed, urgently, and then proceeded to talk.

"Sir, we have word of a camp just South of the River Myono. We have yet to know if they are enemy or friend."

"Attack them." The king, Zarkon, ordered.

"But sir-"

"Do it, or I'll have you head!" He yelled. The soldier ran back out of the throne room. "And I will finally rid the world of Keith Kogane."

{~~~} get YEETED or is it YOOTED? {~~~}

{~~~} with Pidge {~~~}

Pidge, and Cosmo were taking a walk in the dog park. Of course, Cosmo was twice the size of the other dogs, but that didn't stop him from sniffing butts and playing.

Pidge was sitting on a bench and Cosmo was pouncing around with some small dingo dog.

She pulled out a jar of peanut butter, and started to eat it. She looked down and there was a bird, a pigeon. It cooed. Pidge threw some peanut butter at it. The bird at it, then flew off.

A moment later, two more showed up. Pidge, again, three peanut brittle. Five more showed up. Pidge rolled her eyes, and threw more.

By the time the jar was one third empty, al least fifty pigeons surrounding Pidge.

"Ugh! Get off!!" Pidge yelled, shaking the birds off her. Some people passing by laughed at her. "Shut up!" She snapped.

Cosmo came pounding over, wagging his tail like, well, like a dog. "Well, hello, big boy." Pidge patted Cosmo on the head. His tail wagged some more...then he made a face.

"What's wrong?" Pidge looked at the dog. Cosmo began to run in a circle, he stopped in front Pidge.

"Uh..." Pidge began. Then Cosmo sneezed. Blue dust appeared.

When it cleared, Cosmo was gone.

{~~~} back at it again at Krispy Kreme *breaks sign inside the building* {~~~}

{~~~} are you sure about that {~~~}

{~~~} y'all ugly {~~~}

Keith was sleeping in a text next to Lance's. He tossed and turned, when a wet liquid was spread on his face he freaked out.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" He screamed then looked at the source. "Cosmo? How did you- oh wait. Did you sneeze?" He asked the dog. Cosmo wagged his tail in response. "Well, that explains it. Don't sneeze. You'll reappear into a random place." Keith scolded the dog, though he knew it was no use. Cosmo went bounding across the room, or well, tent.

Keith patted the spot next to him and Cosmo came over. They spelt till the morning, though in the underworld it was more like the feeling of hunger to wake them up.

Keith and Lance ate breakfast as Cosmo chased some random underworld creature.

"Do you think they got our letter?" Lance asked.

"Don't know. We'll have to wait." Keith said.