Lol. I ran out of character names

{~~~} time skip {~~~}

{~~~} is that a chicken? {~~~}

{~~~} depression + anxiety = me {~~~}

{~~~} Whats worse than a rapist? A CHILD!!! {~~~}

Keith and Lance rushed out of their tents as a horn sounded over the hills. Keith was out first, then Lance.

On top of the hill stood three people. Two held flags, and the third, who was between the two flag holders, stood with a cape flowing behind them.

As Keith and Lance watched, an army appeared over the horizon. They came marching toward the valley.

The soldiers were dressed in what looked like Roman armor. The flag holders were purple capes. The flags held the symbol of an eagle.

A man, young, blonde, and very serious, stepped forward. "Prince Keith, you have called upon the Roman Legion. We are here to serve till needed, may that be flee or die." The man took a small bow.

"Thank you, General."

"Praetor Grace." The man said as he stood normally.

"Thank you, Praetor Grace. Your service will not go to waste. Your men can make camp."

Grace waved his hand and several voices were heard screaming orders across the soldiers. Soon the army was making camp.

Keith, Lance and Grace walked to Keith's tent. "Have any word from Zarkon?" Grace asked.

"I have not heard anything." Keith said.

"I will send a spy, if you require it." Grace proposed.

"If it comes to that, yes." Keith said.

{~~~} skipping all the important army talk that you don't need cause it's not really important. Lol. I'm lazy. {~~~}

{~~~} with Zarkon {~~~}

"My lord, we have a prisoner."

The pushed a young man out from behind them.

"Speak." Said Zarkon.

"M-My lord...I am j-just a traveler an-"

"Enough. Kill him." Zarkon waved his hand.

"Wait. Wait! I know where the enemy camp is!" The traveler yelled. This got Zarkon's attention. "The Valley. The knee that's just south of here."

Zarkon smiled. "Take him away." He waved his hand. "Make sure he gets the best treatment."

When the traveler had left, Zarkon said, "I want them gone. All of them. I'll go with."