Prepare for Battle

It has been several days since the armies have gathered in the Valley. No one has heard or seen anything of Zarkon...till...

"MY LORDS! MY LORDS, HELP!!" Someone came running over the hill. He collapsed on the ground before Keith. Praetor Grace, General Matt, Army leader Jackson (he leads an army of mythical creatures like flying birds and cyclops and he rides a horse with wings.)

The man collapsed on the ground. Blood was dripping from his side, an arrow obvious to how.

Keith rolled the man over. "Speak sir. Speak!" He called. The man said, "They're coming." Then he took his last breath.

Everyone exchanged looks. Who was coming? Who was this man? Wha-

The horns sounded as two men blew two huge rams horns.

"Men, to your ranks!" Praetor Grace yelled. Men ran around the camp and before you could possibly scream, "HOLY VOMIT IN A TRASH CAN!" The Roman army was shoulder to shoulder with armor, shields, and weapons at hand.

"Hold your fire!" Jason called.

Over the hill

Hundreds of them lined the top. Weapons clashing together rang across the valley. "Prince Keith Kogane, surrender now or face your doom." The loud voice doomed over the hills.

Keith took a step back at the sound of the voice. He knew that voice. It was Zarkon's.

"Why don't you come down like a man, and beat me?!" Keith replied. He could almost sense Zarkon tense at his question.

There was a silence. One that was way to uncomfortable. Then to everyone's surprise, Zarkon rose his horse down the hill.

Keith mounted a horse. (He was riding bareback FYI) The closer Keith got the more he could hear his heart beating. The louder it got, the more he began to shake. If he messed up, he was dead. There was no coming back this time.

They stood a few yards from the other. Zarkon saw the fear in Keith's eyes. He was shaking.

"Tomorrow. At noon. I'll expect a fight, Prince. A real fight." Zarkon raised his head and turned his horse. Keith let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. He had 24 hours till...he had time.

He turned back.

"TOMORROW AT NOON WE WILL GO TO WAR! WE WILL FINALLY FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!"