Chapter 1: The Mission

Sorry I haven't been active recently I have been doing a summer art project and it has taken ages 😓😓

I am open to suggestions about where this story will go and I wouldn't mind if you corrected any errors I made!

Without any further a do! Here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 6 in the morning when all the ninja woke up to a loud alarm sounding through the bounty (yes I know it was destroyed but lets say it isn't for now)
Jay: Wha- Whats going on?
Cole: Huh?
Then Nya's voice came out through the speakers.
Nya: Wake up boys! We got a mission!
Kai: Noooo it's too early!
Zane: Come on Kai we would have woken up in an hour anyway.
Everyone quickly did spinjitzu and changed into their Gi's and ran to the control room.
Lloyd: what's the problem Nya?
Nya: It's-
Jay: Is there a super villain?
Nya: No it's-
Cole: The serpentine?
Nya: No-
Kai: Evil robots?
Nya: No!
Zane: Well then what is it?
Nya: Jeez will you guys let me finish?! Some of the villagers in a small village have reported seeing a person who is acting suspicious.
Lloyd: Suspicious how?
Nya: Just asking weird questions and giving people strange looks.
Kai: Is that it? You made me lose an hour of my precious beauty sleep 'cause some guy looks suspicious?
Nya: No that's not all! He was seen carrying some strange gun around with him.
Lloyd: I'm sorry Nya I won't be able to handle this one today.
Nya: why not?
Lloyd: Because I promised Wu I would help him rearrange some of the training equipment with Zane.
Nya: Well I guess that just leaves you three!
Jay: Actually... I promised my parents I would visit them a while ago and I have told them I would be coming today and Cole is coming with me because otherwise I will get sucked into one of their conversations...
Cole: Yeah sorry Hot Head this one is on you!
Kai: Really? You guys are all busy? Ugh fine where is the village?
Nya: It's just at the bottom of Turwhile mountain.
Kai: Ughhhhh but that's so farrrrr!
Nya: Stop complaining it's a 30 minute walk from here! It will do you good! And besides it's probably nothing so it won't take many people to deal with. So get a move on!
Kai: Okay okay I'm going! See ya!
Ninja Go!

Kai then ran onto the deck and did airjitzu so he landed on the ground safely. He knew where Turwhile mountain was from there as it was the one that looked strangely like his hair. And there was only one village at the bottom of it. So he began to run to the village doing cool flips along the way just incase he passed anyone in the forest.

Around 10 minutes later he was out of breath and decided the mission wasn't urgent and there was no rush so he thought he would be able to walk to there.

Kai began to wonder why he had to go alone. Sure, the guys had stuff going on but it was his birthday today! And he didn't even think they remembered so he didn't want to make a big deal out of it. He thought Nya would've at least remembered...