Chapter 11: Worried

The Next Morning~

It was around 10 am the next morning when the rays of the sun were shining through Lloyd's window, beaming strong enough to wake him up.

He reached out for the last thing he remembers holding, Kai's hand. But quickly became confused when he was met with air.

Lloyd: "Mmm... Where...?"

Then his eyes widened in realisation and he felt his heart beat became louder. He wasn't with Kai.

Lloyd: "Kai!"

In a state of panic, he jumped from his bed in less than a second and began running towards his door, when he fell over a pile of dirty laundry and landed on the floor.

Lloyd: "Ow! Crap... Stupid clothes."

But he quickly brushed it off and got up again, bursting out of his room and heading towards the recovery room where Kai was.

He was running so fast down the corridor, he didn't even notice when he almost bumped into  Zane who was holding a pile of clothes in a basket.

Zane: "Woah there friend!"

Lloyd didn't have time to see if he was okay, all he was thinking about was Kai, and if he was okay.

Then out of no where a boy with black hair came out of one of the rooms he was running past and he almost ran into him. But he did manage to slow down enough Togo around him. However the shock of having someone running full force at you was enough for Cole to end up dropping his cake all over his shirt, and the floor.

His hands came up to his face as he held his head in disbelief, about his cake that was now gone as he screamed,

Cole: "NOOOO!!! MY CAKEEEE!!!! LLOYD!"

Lloyd still didn't reply, he didn't even look back. All his focus was on getting to Kai.

Lloyd: "why would I be in my room if I was with Kai last night?! Did something happen?!"

He was lost in his thoughts, when suddenly Jay came around the corner and Lloyd ran right into him and both of them fell on the floor with a thump.

Jay rubbed his lower back as he glared at whoever had knocked him over.

Jay: "Ow! Lloyd? Why were you running?!"

Lloyd still didnt answer. All he did was run off towards Kai. Jay looked down the corridor from where Lloyd just came from and saw Zane trying to keep up with a very angry Cole. Clothes thrown in a messy pile behind them.

He was quick to notice the cake stains on his shirt and had a feeling what had happened, but he questioned anyway.

Jay: "What's got into him?"
Cole: "GET BACK HERE LLOYD! I NEED TO AVENGE MY CAKE!"
Zane: "I think this speaks for itself... We should follow him."
Cole: "COME ON GUYS WE NEED TO GET LLOYD!!"
Jay: "Alright alright! Calm down we dont need two Kai's!"

At the mention of Kai's name everyone visibly tensed. Cole slowed down a bit while everyone stopped talking. The silence didn't last long though, as Cole sped up again, the blue and white ninja trailing behind.

Cole: "Come on, I think I know which way he went."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd kept running through the bounty, swerving through the many hallways on the bounty, going towards the recovery room. He had to find Kai to make sure everything was okay. Why would he be in his room if nothing happened? He had to make sure Kai was okay he just had to! He didn't know what he would do if something happened to Kai while he was asleep, he would never forgive himself.