Chapter 3: Arrival

Note: any thoughts are going to be in italics. (That is this font!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai was around halfway to the village when he began to think.

Kai: grr... This is stupid! All I wanted to do today, was nothing! I would have been happy if I literally had nothing to do but lounge around but no! I have to go on some useless mission that is probably nothing, all alone! I mean.. It sounds kinda selfish when i say it like that but... Well i guess I'm happy no body is pampering over me like last few years but still it would be nice if they didn't forget my birthday completely!

The clouds then started to get darker the closer he got to the village.

Kai: Hmm... looks like there is going to be a storm soon. I should probably hurry this up or I will get caught up in it.

Kai then started to walk a bit faster, glancing up every now and again just to make sure he could still see the mountain and was heading in the right direction. Around 5 minutes later he could feel the sky begin to spit and this storm looked like it was going to be bad.

Kai: Oh great this is just perfect! This is not a great day so far, and my hair is going to get all messed up now! I really should buy some water proof hair gel... I wish I could just be back with the guys... and be cuddling Lloyd... watching a movie... eating snacks... and no one to bother us... ugh wake up Kai! That's never going to happen! He is not gay! He doesn't like you that way! (I rhymed!)

Another 5 minutes passed and the rain was really coming down now and like Kai thought, it's definitely a bad storm. As he continued walking he could start to make out the edge of the village.

Kai: Finally! I thought I was never going to get here! I need to get this over with quickly cause I'm starting to freeze up out here. A-achoo!

Kai then went up to this woman who looked to be a young adult.

Kai: Hello there!

As soon as the woman looked at Kai she began to blush slightly but because of all the rain you couldn't even tell.

Woman: H-hi!
Kai: What's your name?
Woman: I-it's Rachel.
Kai: Well, Rachel, I've been sent here to check out some suspicious activity?
Rachel: Uh.. I haven't heard anything about suspicious activity?
Kai: Huh... suspicious... Well I guess I should ask some other people.
Rachel: W-wait!
Kai: Yeah?
Rachel: um... how far did you come from?
Kai: Uh.. around thirty minutes away, why?
Rachel: B-because it's pouring it down! Shouldn't you w-wait at least until the rain has stopped before you go running around in it?
Kai: That's a nice offer but—
Rachel: You could stay over at my house! I'm sure my aunt wouldn't mind!
Kai: A-achoo! Sorry... but I think I'm going to keep looking around so then I can get home as soon as. *sniff*
Rachel: Oh... o-okay then... see ya around!
Kai: Yeah... see ya!

Kai walked away from Rachel then ran up to a man who looked to be in his older adult years.

Kai: Hey!
Man: Oh, hello there!
Kai: What's your name?
Man: You can call me Daniel. Now what can I help you with?
Kai: Well me and my team have been getting reports of suspicious activity around this area. Have you seen anything?
Daniel: Hmm... no I'm afraid not young man.
Kai: *sigh* Okay thank you for your time...
Daniel: Should you be out in this rain?
Kai: Huh? Oh I'm going to be going back home soon I'm just going to ask a few more people. A-achoo!
Daniel: Yes.. well I hope you find what ever it is you are looking for!
Kai: Thanks!
Daniel: And get well soon!
Kai: Get well? I'm not sick! Are all old people crazy?