Chapter 19: Meetings

It had been around a day since Lloyd had left the bounty. As he was walking through the dense forest, he began to wonder where he was even going.

Lloyd: "I can't believe I shouted at Kai... Ugh I'm an idiot!"

Lloyd curled his fist up and punched one of the nearby trees, causing it to shake slightly. He let his arm fall limp by his side as he let out a shaky breath.

Lloyd: "This is all my fault..."

He looked sadly at the ground for a few moments, before a look of anger came across his face.

Lloyd: "I'm gonna find who did this to you Kai... I'll make them sorry. I promise."

As Lloyd spoke, he heard some rustling coming from the bush behind him. He pretended like he didnt hear it as he slowly walked closer to bush, until he was close enough that he reached his arm in and grabbed some sort of cloth.

As he pulled the cloth out of the bush, he saw that there was a person wearing it.

Lloyd: "Who are you?!"

The person had an look of utter shock on his face.

???: "I-I-uh..."
Lloyd: "I said, who are you?!"

The guy curled in in himself as Lloyd shouted and spoke,

???: "M-my n-name is A-Alex!"
Lloyd: "Why have you been following me, Alex?"
Alex: "I-I was sent here to keep an eye on y-you."

Lloyd looked confused for a moment, before going back to being angry.

Lloyd: "Who sent you?!"
Alex: "G-Garmadon!"

Lloyd took a step back, all anger draining from his face, as the guy dropped back to the floor and caught his breath back.

But before he could do anything, Lloyd ran forwards and grabbed his arms, twisting them behind his body while Alex struggled.

Alex: "W-what are you doing? Ow! L-let go!"

Lloyd didnt say anything as he wrapped the rope around Alex's hands, tying him up. Once the knot was tied, Lloyd relaxed a bit and took a few steps back.

Lloyd: "Where is he?"
Alex: "W-who?"
Lloyd: "HIM! You know, Garmadon?!"
Alex: "I... I c-cant say..."

Lloyd wasn't going to take no for an answer. He grabbed Alex's shirt and held his clenched his fist up, aiming at his face.

Lloyd: "I swear to god, if you don't tell me where he is, I'll pound you into dust."

This was enough for Alex. He gave in.

Alex: "O-okay okay! J-just please dont hurt me!"

Alex closed his eyes tightly. Lloyd lowered his fist and spoke menacingly,

Lloyd: "Where."
Alex: "I-in the abandoned c-city!"

Lloyd took a moment to take this in. He loosened his grip on Alex's shirt.

Lloyd: "He's been in the abandoned city this whole time?... He was right under our noses!"

Lloyd let go of his shirt, and Alex fell to the floor with a 'thump'. He then took a few steps back and began to run in the direction of the abandoned city.

Alex: "Ow... H-hey wait! You can't just leave me here!"

But it was too late, Lloyd was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nya: "Im so glad I asked Misako for those extra tracking lessons!"

Nya spoke to herself. She was following some footprints that she knew were Lloyds because of the size. Nya sighed closing her eyes slightly.