Chapter 17: Taller or Shorter?

Its been a few hours since then, and they were all in the living room while Nya was pacing around.

Nya: "I can't believe Skylor!"
Zane: "What is not to believe?"
Jay: "Duh! How she just showed up here and managed to get Nya away from Kai!"
Zane: "I still see no problem?"

Nya stopped and turned to face Zane.

Nya: "She came in here, acts like she owns the place, and manages to get me away from my own injured brother!"

Cole rubbed the back of his neck.

Cole: "Yeah that is kinda messed up..."
Nya: "Its just- UGH!"

She grabbed a pillow and the it across the room. It was quiet for a while.

Jay: "We have to find a way to get rid of her somehow..."

Cole stood up from where he was sitting, and his expression widened.

Cole: "THAT'S IT!"
Jay: "AH! Dont scare me!"
Cole: "Whoops, sorry man, heh..."

Nya darted her head over to Cole, looking for an answer.

Nya: "What? What is it Cole?"
Cole: "Last time she was here, how did we get rid of her?"
Zane: "Uh... I dont recall."
Cole: "Oh right! You guys weren't there. Well, what happened was that Lloyd managed to scare her off, and now that he has left she must have seen this as her chance!"
Jay: "So... What your saying is... I-is... Uh..."
Nya: "WE NEED TO FIND LLOYD!"
Jay: "Uh yeah! I was gonna say that."
Zane: "But where did he go?"
Cole: "I have no idea, but I'm sure if anyone can find him, It's you Nya."

Cole placed a hand on her shoulder, and she looked up at him with determination. Jay was in the background glaring at Cole.

Nya: "Um... Are you sure? What about Kai? Will you guys be okay without me?"
Zane: "Of course we will, and he will be fine. We will keep an eye on Skylor too."
Nya: "Okay then, let me go pack some things. Hang on!"

Nya ran out of the sitting room, and was heading towards her room. They boys watched her leave carefully.

Cole: "Okay, guys guess what I caught Lloyd with!"
Jay: "Oh fun! Okay was it... a sock with a hole in it?"
Cole: "What? No!"
Jay: "Hmm... was it a water pistol?"
Cole: "*sigh* No Jay-"
Jay: "*gasp* Did you catch him ja-"
Cole: "NO!"

Jay flailed his arms around in frustration.

Jay: "Ugh I give up!"
Cole: "Okay look."

Jay walked over to Cole as he pulled out a small slip of paper from his back pocket.

He looked closely at the image and gasped.

Jay: "Aw! That's so cute!!"

Zane stood up and too, and walked over to them to see what they were talking about.

Zane: "I must say, there is definitely some affection going on there."
Cole: "I know!"

Cole was holding a photo of the team, it was only taken a few months ago, and the ninja were in it. Jay, Cole, Kai, Lloyd and Zane. They were all in a line and had their arms around each other. However this was not the original photo they took, this one had a heart on it. It was drawn into it with a pen. It was very specifically placed, so that the only two people in the heart were Kai and Lloyd.

 It was very specifically placed, so that the only two people in the heart were Kai and Lloyd