Unpremeditated~ 1

"Let me see my fucking child bro" Sincere yelled while banging on Mercedes door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" She yelled back in an scared and angry tone.

They asses had been arguing back and forth for almost 3 weeks now and he finally caught her pulling into her apartment today.

She was fast enough to get in her apartment and lock the door but Sincere was not finna let her get away that fucking easily.

"Alright bro. Go get in the car" He said to me as if he was fed up. I looked at him in confusion as to why he think I'd leave him to kill this girl.

"Lets go Sincere" I stated pulling on his arm. He yanked back away from me and successfully kicked her door open with his right foot.

"Mercedes why the fuck is you playing with me?" He asked grabbing her by her neck the first chance he got.

"SINCERE LETS GO" I yelled trying my hardest to get him from off that girl. I dont even like her but I know how they get whenever they fight.

"Here go my keys. Go home" He stated while reaching in his pockets. He pulled them out with his left hand while still holding Mercedes with his right.

"Nigga if i get pulled over-

"Syx ian gone tell you go home again. Take yo ass home" He demanded.

"You don't gotta listen to him baby you can stay if you want" Mercedes said while tussling with Him.

"Shut yo ass up" Sincere replied. I sighed and ran out of apartment with the keys jiggling in my hand.

I drive his car all the time but only to the store. Not from the west side all the way to the East.

Especially since Im Sincere's sister. He was a big time drug dealer on the East and even sold on the west but only to a few people.

Alot of people know's me as "Sin's little sister" because he always on our block either selling, Fighting or some other shit.

Nigga go so ahead of himself that he started calling our block "Sin city" And people went along with it.

For the last few weeks we haven't had a problem with him tho. He'd been on the east side due to the fact he didn't have to drive to the west to see Mercedes.

I got into his all black Toyota and started up his car. Automatically the CD he had playing turned on full blasted scaring the shit out of me.

I turned down the music and adjusted my seat before pulling out.

Sincere's POV

"When the fuck you get like this?" I asked Mercedes as she pulled on my arm to try and get me off of her.

"Bitch like what?" She responded with attitude built up in her voice.

"Since when you started getting so big and fucking bad? All of a sudden I got niggas ion fuck with telling me they got yo number and getting conversations out of you. when the FUCK you start getting like this?" I asked.

"Did you or DID YOU NOT fuck that bitch first?" She asked smacking my hand away from her.

I laughed and ran my hands down my face.

"Girl why you always bringing up old shit? Lets talk about right NOW!" I stated. She stared at me while nodding her head up and down.

"Explain to me why I got bitches anonymously telling me you fucking em Sincere?" She asked trying walk towards me.

I raised my eyebrows and walked into the kitchen. "what bitches told you that?" I calmly asked.

I know what bitches I be fucking so that only leave a few people. These honestly is some messy ass hoes and my dumbass still be fucking around Knowing they gone tell my BM.