Unpremeditated~25

Shit finna start getting good at this point❗️

•••

La'Dayah's POV

Sin walked into the house with blew as fuck. I could tell he had been smoking a lot.

He walked into the kitchen where I was cooking and scooped me into a hug from behind.

"Bae Um.. I gotta tell you something" I said trying to get to the text Alerio had sent me.

"Wassup?" He asked kissing on me.

As much as I loved fucking my man, Now was not the time to be kissing.

"Listen Sin. I'm serious" I said with a little more tone in my voice.

"I'm sleepy as hell Ma.. Did I do some?"

"No Sincere. Somebody sent me a threat today" I said. He paused and sat up from me.

"What?" He asked.

I crossed my arms and looked up at him. "Well it wasn't technically a threat but.. I'm concerned about it" I re-explained.

"The fuck they say?" He asked while leaning on the counter.

"Somebody must've seen me out shopping for the baby today.. When I got home Al texted me about it-

"The fuck is Al? Yo ex?" He asked.

"Yeah Alerio. He's tight that I'm having your baby and not his" Sin smacked his lips and began to laugh.

"I will beat the fuck outta any nigga that come yo way-

"I know Sin but-

"How the fuck yo ex nigga mad cuz My seed went through and not his? Trust me he ain't gone touch you. Ian never even seen this lil nigga before. Don't nobody know his punk ass for you to even worry bout'" He went on and on.

"Sin I don't know.. He could be capable of a lot of shit" I stated.

"Like what Dayah? He not gone beat my ass & He most definitely ain't gone kill me so what else?" Sin asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head.

"I don't know Baby.. I just want us to grow with our baby together. I don't want you to get hurt, Me to get hurt and especially the baby.. avoid drama at all cost" I stated.

He simply replied with an "alright" which didn't sit too well with me.

"You promise?" I asked looking him in his face. He looked at me for a few secs before kissing me on my forehead.

"Yeah. I promise"

...

After eating and sleeping good as fuck with Sin wrapped around me, He woke me up to tell me he had to leave.

I sighed and closed my eyes again. "Okay" I simply replied.

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

"Yeah and What you're doing is for me and the baby I know" I finished for him. He laughed and kissed me on my forehead.

"Yeah Ma. I really mean it. After this hit it's gone all pay off. I promise" He stated.

I opened my eyes as Baby Sin kicked a little. "Yeah? What do you plan on doing with the money?" I asked.

He remained silent for a second making me feel as if he were just talking out the side of his neck.

"Moving away with you & my kids" I widened my eyes shocked as hell. Maybe he did have big plans?

"That's good baby.. Be safe" I said closing my eyes again. I heard footsteps leave my room before my door closed.

"Oh and I love you too" I quietly said while smiling.

...

Martez's POV
1 month later
3:16 PM

"Focus.. Focus.. Focus" I constantly said in my head as Sin drove us to our destination.

There was so much shit on my mind besides what needed to be on it. I had been in Detroit for a month but noticed some shits been off with Sin.

I know My "brother" and I know it's most definitely something big he isn't telling me.

"You good bro?" Sin asked knocking me from my deep thoughts.

"Yeah bro" I replied.

I went back to thinking.. "I hope it ain't true" I said.

If it was my life was about to drastically change. Shit was gone be hella different for me. I wouldn't even know how to adapt.

But it's like the shits impossible. Tezzo? A father? FUCK NO!

"Shit it's hot as fuck" I said pulling my hoodie from above my head.

Sin looked at me with confusion all over his face while inhaling from the wood I stuffed.

"Nigga it's February. The middle of the damn winter. Ion know how shit is where you from but you in Michigan now-

"I know nigga. I'm hot just shut the fuck up" He laughed and came to a stop light while handing me the wood.

I inhaled and noticed he were kinda staring at me. "What bitch?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

"Yo back scratched up as fuck.. which one of these ran thru ass Detroit hoes got you like that?" He asked.

My stomach dropped and heart beat increased.

I playfully laughed it off and shook my head. "Damn you right, It is cold as fuck. Lemme just... put my hoodie back on"

I felt guilty as fuck but I've tried to stop hitting his sister. Her shit just too good to hit and quit.

...

Sincere's POV

"Wassup" I said to Adam, Feeling suffocated by the clouds of smoke in his house.

He nodded his head and in came a swab of air being pushed away.

He tilted his head as a head popped out thru the smoke.

"This is Rio" Adam stated.

The nigga looked at me.. Odd as fuck. Not at Tezzo AND I. Just me.. 'De fuck?'

"Wassup" Rio greeted reaching his hand out. I secretly tapped Tezzo on his arm making Tezzo put his hand in his hoodie pocket just in case he gotta bust a nigga.

"Sup.. Rio"

....

VOTE & COMMENT

What y'all think finna happen?😂 What's y'all theories? Y'all caught on yet?😂🤔

Thanks for reading & thanks for 8k💓❤️

••• excuse all mistakes•••