Unpremeditated~7

Sincere's POV

I woke up feeling somebody laying on my chest with their arm wrapped around me. Shit I was so drunk last night i dont even know who this was.

I ran my hand down down my face and carefully lifted her hair from her face.

But Cleary I wasn't as gentle As I tried to be because she looked up at me with her eyes squinted.

The eye contact was so fucking intense when we realized who each other was.

She dropped her mouth open and widened her eyes. "Sincere-"

I covered her mouth with my hand and put my other finger over mines. "Shhhh Dayah"

I climbed out of my bed and made sure my door was locked before beginning to look around for her dress and panties that she had on last night.

The only thing she had on was a Bra so she stayed wrapped up in my covers still with the most shocking facial expression.

"Here put this on" I demanded tossing her the hoodie i had on last night. She stood up from the bed ass naked not even giving a fuck. I watched her put the hoodie on before she realized and punched me.

"Stop starring at me nigga"

I quickly turned back to my closest and searched for her some shorts or something to put on.

"Hurry up" She rushed as I continued to toss shit around.

I grabbed a new pair of Versace draws and gave her a pair. Even tho them things was expensive I'd rather get her out of my room then anybody find out i fucked her.

Especially Mercedes or Syx.

"Dont tell nobody about this okay?" I asked to clarify nobody knew about this besides us.

"What? Nigga I have to tell Syx before she finds out herself"

I quickly shook my head no imaging how much Mercedes and my sister would fuck me up of they found out. "Syx isn't gonna be my friend anymo-

"Dayah listen to what the fuck im trynna tell you" I stated grabbing her by her neck.

"If Any body find out shit gone get so hectic. Its alot of shit you don't know" I said.

I love Dayah.. But not in that type of way. If anybody find out I fucked her niggas gone start fucking with her, Getting her at gun point just like they did Mercedes before.

She nodded her head up and down and took in a deep breath. "Okay I wont tell nobody"

"You gone walk out first then imma come in a few minutes. Be ready to get dropped off" I stated.

She nodded her head and snuck out of my room. I took in an deep breath then began staring into space.

For a year people been saying I fucked Dayah. Now the shit was true.

If Mercedes find out she one fucking trip.

& Lord know whats gonna happen to La'Dayah if Syx finds out.

10 minutes later

I walked out of the room and the first thing I saw was Syx laying on Martez. both of their clothes was on and nothing seemed suspicious so I didn't trip TOO much.

"The fuck is they doing?" I asked myself.

"Syx" I called out to her pulling on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and sat up already giving off attitude. "What?" She asked looking at me.