Unpremeditated~5

The Next Day

Sincere's POV

"Happy G day lil nigga" Martez said approaching me.  I chuckled and pulled him into a man hug.

"Thanks Bro.. What you got there?" I asked pointing at the big ass box he had wrapped in some un-neat ass wrapping.

"This right here?" he asked joking around. I sat my drink down and grabbed the box.

"Okay okay.. I feel some weight" I stated. It was a little heavy but still wasn't too heavy.

As Soon as I took the wrapping paper off I smelt straight Marijuana.

He took a sip from the Hennessy bottle in his hand while watching me open up the box.

"Okayyy I fuck with the vibes" I stated pulling out a 200 dollar bag of weed.

"I fuck with it brodie. Got me stocked up" I stated setting the weed on the counter behind me.

I pulled out a small gun case and opened it up to the new Glock 23 I had been looking at.

I sat the box down and looked at him before laughing a few times.

"Man I fucks with you foreal bro. Good looks" I stated dapping him up.

He nodded his head as I put everything back in the box.

"Imma go put this in my room then we gone get this bitch JUMPIN" I stated.

He laughed as I began walking through the crowd. All type of bad bitches was dancing on each other, On niggas and with they self.

The smoke was thick in the air and music blasted from the speakers in the living room.

"Excuse me" I stated walking past everybody.

"Happy birthday Sin"

"Happy G Day"

"You made it another year brodie"

Was all I heard as I made my way down the hall way. I began to sit my gift in my room but was distracted by realizing Syx wasn't partying yet.

"Lil girl" I called out to her while walking  into Syx's room.

"Yes?" She asked applying lip gloss to her lips and looking at herself in her body sized mirror.

"The party been started a hour ago" I stated. She rubbed her glossy lips in then looked at me and smiled.

"I know brother.. Happy birthday, I got you everything you asked for" She stated.

She smiled from ear to ear making me see the pure image of mama. I looked at her in awe then took in an deep breath and hugged her.

"Thank You sis.. I appreciate it"

She wasn't lying when she said she got me everything I wanted.

So far the party was successful which she planned, Earlier got got me an Rolex watch with blue Coloring  in between the diamonds and a few Jordan and Gucci outfits.

"Come on, Lets go drink" She stated turning her room light off and pulling me out of her room.

"I'll be there in a Minute.. Keep them busy while I handle this" I stated referring to my gift.

She looked at the box in my hand and nodded her head before walking away to the living room.

I felt the liquor starting to get to me on top of that Tezzo had made me smoke hella blunts before the party even started.