Unpremeditated~8

She looked up at me with her lips poked to the side. "What?" I asked to be sure of what I had heard.

"I said Im pregnant.. I went to the doctors yesterday and they told me" She said pulling a piece of paper from on top of the refrigerator.

I opened it up and saw she was 100% pregnant. Looking at her and imagining what I had did with Dayah made me feel so guilty.

"How far?" I asked looking down at her stomach but her size seemed the same. Im guessing she was early along.

"4 weeks.. I just hope you aint doing no fucked up shit behind my back Sin. Please don't put me through another bad pregnancy" She begged with so much seriousness and sadness over her face.

I hugged her and kissed her on her forehead. "Dont worry about nothing. I got yall"

Martez's POV

"Where the fuck is this nigga at?" I asked sitting in Sin's car. The nigga told me he was running in and out of his baby mama's house but it had been Atleast 40 minutes.

Right as I was about to take off my seatbelt and go in her house he came out of the apartment building in a whole new fit.

"My bad Bro. Just had to calm my baby mama down and take a shower" He stated hopping into his car.

I tucked the bag of weed i was carrying in my pocket and sat back in my seat.

"You so pussy wiped bro. I cant believe this shit". He chuckled while pulling out of the parking lot.

"Man Naylah bouta have a little sibling" He said trying to sound as smooth as possible.

"The fuck you mean? She pregnant?" I asked dumping the shit from my blunt out the window as he sped down the street.

"Apparently Man. Ion know what to do" He said running his hand down his face.

I looked at the goofy nigga and shook my head back and forth. "Syx gone beat yo ass. Yo pops aint gone let you back in that damn house and all yo hoes about to be ready to fight"

"Shit you dont think im stressed enough? I dont need to be thinking bout that shit. Just shut yo ass up" He fussed.

"Nigga dont be mad at me cuz YOU having another baby by that crazy bitch"

He made a sharp turn and rolled his window up as we entered the high way.

"So whats going on?" I asked.

"We gone have to sell on Sin City today.. Its the first of the month all the crack heads finna be on this bitch" I nodded my head at the sound of that.

My first sell since I left memphis finna have a nigga feeling good. I needed a couple hundreds to go and spend at the strip club on some bitches.

"Aye you know where the hoes at?" I asked lighting up the blunt with my lighter.

"I got some bitches.. But You cant have some of em.. My favorite hoes off limits" I laughed and nodded my head back and forth.

"Nigga fuck You I'll find my own bad bitch"

La'Dayah's POV