Unpremeditated~13

La'Dayah's POV

"You wanna drink?" Syx asked while dancing to the music. I shook my head no and continued to have fun without drinking .

"Lets see if we can have fun without it. I dont wanna be sick in the morning" I stated.

She smiled and nodded her head in agreement. "Come on lets go over there" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the dance floor.

Hell of bitches was shaking ass, Giving lap dances and sipping on they drinks.

I hyped Syx up as she shook her ass all over me. At first look Syx may look like a smart innocent sweetheart, But only one thing is correct.

She's smart as fuck.

Innocent? Nah. Sweetheart? Nah.

She ah bitch that can shake her ass, Hip roll, Dance slow and sexy. She the type of bitch that shake her ass after she complete an assignment to sum it all up.

"Wassup" A perfect ranged voice male said approaching us. Syx stopped dancing and looked up at him getting a little startled.

I seen the eye contact they made as he licked his lips looking her up and down.

Either I was missing something or im just over looking it.

After a few seconds of silence I pulled Syx close to me and whispered "fuck that im getting a drink" She laughed and nodded her head.

"Imma come with you" She stated. "You don't have to-

"Girl you heard them stories of bitches getting drugged. Im coming" She stated. I laughed then nodded my head at the dude and walked away from the area.

...

"Who was that?" I asked as the bar tender sat my shots in front of me. "Tezzo.. Remember?" She asked.

"Ohhhhhh" I said remembering exactly who he was. It was dark so I didn't really realize who he were.

"He's cute" I said elbowing her. She quickly shook her head no and raised her eyebrows.

"Im good. He's not my type.. Anyways enough about him its my mother fucking birthday i need my pussy ate until i CRY" She began to chant.

I laughed and took my last shot. "I wanna dance now bestfriend" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her from the stool.

I pulled her to the dance floor and we automatically joined in with the crowd and began dancing.

Syx's POV

Everybody circled around me hyping me up while I danced my ass off having the time of my life.

For me not to have drunk tonight ah bitch was doing good. "Happy birthday bitch" Dayah began to shout throwing all types of money on at me.

You know I really got to throwing my ass back in a circle. I laughed while hugging Dayah and picking up my money.

"Bestfriend I am getting so drunk. I just wanna let you know that I love you" She began to ramble.

I rolled my eyes and hugged her. As I tightly held her I seen Tezzo smoking a fat ass wood.

Automatically I was craving it. I said I wouldn't drink but some weed wouldn't hurt me.

"Dance" I said to Dayah.

I walked to the area where Tezzo was by his lonely inhaling huge puffs from the wood.

"Wassup mister" I asked stopping in front of him. "Wassup" He replied in his hoodish/Memphis accent.

He pulled me into a hug, sitting his arm on the bump of my butt. His fragrance filled my nose smelling like weed and Expensive ass cologne.