Unpremeditated~16

Syx's POV

I woke up with a soar vagina. "Shit" I mumbled under my breath.

"Get yo clothes on I gotta go get my car" Tezzo said walking in the room, Not looking at me what so ever.

I laughed and got out of my bed while watching him roll up a blunt.

We had fucked and then got in the shower together and went to sleep. Perfect ass way to start off my birthday.

"You want me to cook something before we go?" I asked putting on my shirt. He shook his head no and finally looked at me.

"No im good. Just get ready"

La'Dayah's POV

"Wassup" Sincere said as soon as I opened my door. I dropped my mouth open and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Your out of Jail?" i asked letting him inside my house. He sighed and nodded his head.

His hair didnt grow too much since he wasn't in there too long but he did need a line up.

"Yeah they let me out early. It took alot" He stated sitting on my couch with low and down energy.

"Whats wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Is Syx mad at me? For getting locked up?" He asked. I shook my head no and sat my hand on his shoulder.

"Mad? I dont think so. Worried? Maybe but her birthday just started. You can make it up to her"

He nodded his head and gripped my thigh. "You look cute" He stated. I laughed and looked down at myself.

"Cute?" I asked. He chuckled and started to run his hand up my dress. "Yeah"

I stopped him and looked at him in confusion. "What are you doing? Mercede-

Before I could even finish he frowned his face and shook his head. "I dont fuck with her no more"

He pulled me to him by my neck and kissed me making my stomach begin to flutter.

"What are you doing? I thought that was a one time thing?" I asked.

He looked at me and remained quiet, Pulling me back to him and starting up again.

Syx gone kill us if she ever finds out

Martez's POV

Syx came from the room dressed in some jeans and a burgundy zip up jacket.

"You ready?" I asked. She shook her head no and sat at the table.

"I wanna talk about what happened last night" She quietly said making me start to feel the guilt all over again.

I smacked my lips and leaned back in my chair. "Why?" I asked.

She looked back and forth then rolled her eyes. "This is a big ass deal. Just promise not to tell Sin?" She asked looking me dead in my face.

"Im not gone tell. Come on" I stated standing up from my chair and leaving the house.

I sighed while walking to her car. I shouldn't have fucked her. I wasn't aware her pussy was that good so I know if I dont go back to Memphis imma want more.

"Sin need to hurry his ass up and get out of jail"

Mercedes POV

"Mama" A'Naylah said while tapping me on my leg.

"Oh so Sincere Collins was released today?" I asked over the phone.

I bent down and picked Naylah up from the ground and listened to everything the police were telling me.

"Yes ma'am he's was released from jail at about 8 this morning" I nodded my head and pulled some Dora cinnamon cereal from my cabinets.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a nice day" I responded hanging the phone up. I slammed it screen first onto my counter and closed my eyes to try and calm down.

If Sincere was released at 8 in the damn morning and It's 12 why haven't I got a call? Where the fuck is this nigga.

"Im so sick of his shit" I said slamming a bowl onto the table and pouring the cereal in there.

"Im done with this nigga. If I try and do me im the bad guy right?" I asked myself.

I don't even know why I dealt with this nigga for so long. I just know he better not bring his ass here!

1:00 PM

I grabbed my car keys while putting Naylah's jacket on.

Suddenly my door unlocked and Sin came into the house smiling and just as happy as could be.

I ignored him and continued to do what I were doing almost as If I didn't even see him.

After about 5 minutes I realized He was doing the same. The nigga didn't say shit to me, He didn't grab something to eat first or shit.

He held Naylah and babied her but walked past me.

"Where the fuck was you?" I asked finally tired of holding in silence. Sin looked at me with a straight face and went back to tickling our daughter.

"Nigga you hear me talking to you?" I asked throwing my jacket at him.

He looked up at me and suspiciously smirked. "Nah where the fuck was you at last week when I called?" He asked.

I grew confused and wondered when he called me and I didn't answer.

"Sucking on some nigga right?" He asked.

My whole body shut down. My heart began beating out my chest and my stomach dropped so deep.

"What are you talking about?" I asked sitting his money on the table.

"Bitch you thought I wasn't gone find out? I could hear everything. Mercedes you the dumbest hoe I ever fucking met bro. I cant believe you been cheating on me and yelling at me for doing the same"

I sighed and covered my face out of embarrassment. "Im sorry baby" I said trying to sit on his lap.

"Mercedes you pregnant I dont wanna hurt you bro get off of me" He said lightly pushing on me.

I smacked my lips and started getting mad. "All them times you fucked them bitches. Ian say shit to you did i?" I began to yell.

Sincere's POV

"Yes you did nigga! I couldn't even run to the store without you trynna sniff check everywhere I went.  fuck outta my face with that shit" I said not wanting to hear shit she was saying.

"Nah since we on the subject let's speak on it" She yelled throwing my money at me.

I looked at her and took in a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Thats my baby?" I asked while tilting my head to the side. She smacked her lips and automatically settled the fuck down.

"Yeah"

"Well i got another bitch pregnant"

She looked at me for what seemed like forever then began trying to attack me. "WHO IS THE BITCH?" She yelled.

I grabbed her by both arms and pushed her against the couch.

"Dont play with me I'll have Syx beat yo fucking ass"

"And ill have somebody KILL YOU and thats on YO FUCKING MAMA"

"Bitch when this baby come.. You getting yo ass beat" I stated letting go of her and quickly grabbing Naylah.

"GIVE ME MY CHILD" She yelled following me out of the door.

She continued to scream and shit all the way until I left her house with my daughter.

I should've fucking listened to everybody when they said leave her ass alone.

I hate that thot bitch.

....

Excuse errors and stuff💜

Im in the process of moving so sorry I went so long with out updating

Vote and comment!