Unpremeditated~9

"Are you thirsty?" Syx asked while still properly eating her food. I nodded my head and sat my plate in the sink.

"I'll get you some juice" She said reaching to the refrigerator. I grabbed her arm and laughed.

"You good. Just eat yo food" I said grabbing a water bottle from the freezer.

She frowned her face and picked her taco up.

As I drunk the water I could feel her staring at me, making me think I had something on my face or something.

"What?" I asked catching her red handed. She wiped her mouth with the napkin in her hand and swallowed her food.

"You dont drink juice with your food?" She asked.

I laughed and threw the bottle in the trash. "Yeah. But thats not good for a mans nut. Water is real important and alot of niggas don't realize. Thats why they girlfriends pussy be stan-"

"Im eating" She snapped eyeing me down.

"My bad" I stated walking out of the kitchen.

I gotta work on that shit. I'll say the answer to a question no matter how explicit it is. Im gonna give yo ass the truth.

I walked into the guest bed room where my clothes were and grabbed some clean clothes to sleep in.

"Hurry up. I still gotta get in" Syx said coming down the hallway. She eyed me up and down then walked in her room closing her door.

Not no regular ass look tho.. Her eyes remained in my private area for a few seconds.

"Am I trippen or did this mufucka just- Never mind"

Syx's POV

"You good?" I asked Tezzo while rubbing my lotion in

"Yeah im straight" He stated. I walked past him and grabbed the remote then sat on the other couch flicking through the channels.

"20,40,60" He kept saying under his breath.

I looked up from the tv seeing be was counting out stacks of money. I was used to seeing this because of Sin but it was different since he wasn't my brother.

He set a stack aside as I eyed him. I always seen him in a hoodie so seeing him in just some shorts and no shirt was kinda cute.

If Sin was here he wouldn't allow it tho. shit i see why.

"Why you keep staring little girl? You wanna ask me something?" He asked looking up at me.

I blinked and neatly kicked one of my legs over the other so I didn't look weird. But honestly the shit made it worse. "Im just looking at the money" I stated.

He chuckled sat the last stack aside. "You gone rob me?" He asked sitting back in his seat.

I laughed and put my attention back on the tv. for the first time I noticed how cute he was.