Unpremeditated~20

"Syx.. Syx wake up"

I slowly blinked my eyes while listening to the voices that were telling me to wake up. The room spun around and the voices seemed blurry as hell.

My vision slowly but surely cleared up and i started to think about the last thing I remember.

I looked down at my hands seeing they were wrapped up in... a Cast? Bandages? I don't even know.

"Naylah- Where is A'Naylah?" I asked trying to hop out of my bed.

The doctors grabbed me and laid me back down in my bed calmly telling me she was okay.

"She's okay?" I asked. The doctor smiled and nodded her head.

"Everything is going to be fine"

I let out a sigh of relief and laid my head back.As I slowly closed my eyes I thought of how the fuck the fire started in the first place..

Whatever. As long as My brother and niece is fine.. Maybe even Mercedes, Im good.

La'Dayah's POV

I rushed into the hospital panicked as could be

I rushed into the hospital panicked as could be. "Hello Ma'a-"

"Sincere collins" I immediately stated.

She seemed so chill and calm like Sin's life wasn't on the line. My leg shook uncontrollably and heart beat outside of my chest.

"3rd floor... First door to your right" She stated.

I ran to the elevator and smacked the buttons numerous times trying to get up there.

The doors opened and luckily nobody else came out.

...

"He's okay?" I asked. The doctor that stood outside of his door nodded his head and looked at his clip board.

"The fuck is this bitch doing here?" I heard Mercedes ask from a distance. I looked to my left and there she was.

Mercedes is most definitely a beautiful girl but the way she acts makes her ugly as fuck.

"Im sorry but is everything okay between you two?" The doctor asked looking back and forth from us.

"Everything is cool on my end" I stated.

I didn't have time to argue with her ass at a time like this. She might not know it yet but its about time we put our differences aside and get along.

Our kids are going to be siblings, so this distant beef shit is going to have to end.

"No she needs to leave" Mercedes responded.

I automatically frowned my face and went from cool and professional to "this bitch got me fucked up"

"Who needs to leave?" I asked while dramatically putting my hand behind my ear as if she needed to speak up.