Unpremeditated~28

La'Dayah's POV

"Get ouT?" He asked me following me to my room

"No. Get THE FUCK out! Ion like how disrespectful you've been towards me, Yo sister or anybody else in your damn life"

"Dayah you're putting me out over this little ass shit?" He asked trying to grab the suit case from my hand.

"How do you think Syx felt being put out?" I asked with some of his clothes in my hands. He paused and looked at me as if he realized where I was coming from.

"Exactly. I love you but you need to think more. I'll call you Tomorrow" I stated putting the suit case in his hand.

"You deadass right now?" He asked while smirking.

I climbed into my bed and got under my covers. "Very. Goodnight Love"

Syx's POV

The Next Morning 6:30

The Next Morning
6:30

I took the towel off of my head and sat on the bed putting lotion on my body.

Tezzo wanted to rent a tiny apartment out but it was too late. We had to stay in an hotel for the night.

"How you feeling?" Martez asked while setting a stack of money aside.

I shrugged my shoulders and did a fake laugh. "I'm just... Okay. Not too happy, not too sad. Just okay"

He remained quiet for a sec as I put my work clothes on. "You sure you wanna go to work today after everything that happened?" He asked.

"Yeah. fuck that shit, I don't even want to think about it. I just wanna go to work and get my money" I stated.

"Fuck" I heard him say under his breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling my hair into a curly bun.

"A lot.. I gotta figure some shit out soon" He stated.

I stood up from the bed and looked at myself in the mirror. "Can you take me to get my car from the house?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes and stood up from the bed. "Imma be in the car"

•••

About 30 minutes later, We arrived at pops house. My nervousness was out the roof just thinking about seeing Pops.

I didn't say shit but deep down what he said last night hurt my feelings.

"Syx" I heard Sanaa shout to me before running out of the front door towards me.

"Hey Sanaa" I said smiling and then giving her a hug. She opened my car door for me and sat my work bag in the passenger seat.

I smiled as she closed the door and looked at me. "You know I could've did it myself right?" I asked.

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "I know but I don't want you putting any stress on my soon to be niece" she said rubbing my stomach.

I laughed and crossed my arms. "And how do you know it's not your nephew?" I asked.

"Trust me... I know" She replied making both of us laugh.

"When are you coming back home?" She asked cutting us from our laugh.

I rolled my eyes and turned the opposite way. "Based off of what happened last night? Never" I stated.

She smacked her lips and began to pout. "Dad was drunk Syx, He wants to talk to you and apologize-

"I don't think that's a good idea. I think it's best I keep in contact with you and only you" I stated.

She sighed and looked at the ground. "You know it was so hard keeping these secrets for all of you. It's almost like I'm in the middle of everything" she said.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "What secrets did you know of mine?" I asked.

She smacked her lips and playfully pushed me on my shoulder. "You and Tezzo were so obvious to me. You just never paid attention because I'm always so busy" She stated.

I laughed and held my arms out to hug her. "I'll call you later" I stated.

She nodded her head before letting me go and running back in the house.

I stuck my head in Martez's car window and looked at his good ass features.

"you so fuckable" I stated. He smirked and looked at me.

"Chill. That's why yo ass pregnant now"

I laughed and waved at him. "I'll see you later"

"Iight Mama's"

La'Dayah's POV

"I miss my mannn" I said to myself while folding some of the clothes I had just got done washing

I picked up my phone and sat on the bed going to his contact. I rung him up and continued to fold the clothes while holding the phone with my neck and shoulder.

"Hello" A females voice spoke through the phone.

"Oh I'm sorry I must have the wrong number" I said looking down at my phone.

"Bitch who are you?" The voice spoke. I frowned my face and automatically began putting shit together.

"I'm sin's girlfriend bitch. So who are you?" I asked.

"Tuh" She said before laughing.

"So the rumors are true Little miss Cook. You are fucking my baby daddy" As soon as those words came from her mouth I already knew who it was.

"Bitch don't worry bout me. Why the fuck do you have my nigga phone?" I asked.

She laughed once again.. In my face.

"I bet he told you the same shit he told me. "I won't ever leave You Dayah, I wont fuck around again, This all yo dick" The shit is all a damn lie"

I raised my eyebrows and felt the anger taking over me.

"When I find you I'll be sure to put a bullet thru yo bun bitch.... I'm not sin's other hoes. I suggest you try crack cocaine before You try La'Dayah Cook my baby.. See you soon bitch"

~~

We At the start of the ending😂 Book will be over within 15 chapters❤️

Vote & comment

Excuse all errors