Unpremeditated~12

La'Dayah's POV

"Your mama is almost here pooh

"Your mama is almost here pooh. I'll see you soon" Syx spoke to Naylah while zipping up her jacket.

"Otay" She replied in her babyish voice. I smiled and continued flat ironing my hair.

"You gonna be okay at the club tonight?" I asked Syx. She sat Naylah in the chair and grabbed her shoes.

"Yeah i cant stress that Sins in jail all because HE wants to be stupid.. You live and you learn" She responded.

I sat the flat irons down and nodded my head in agreement. "I feel it"

Sin and I had acted like nothing happened. We didn't make one wrong move because we didn't want anybody to grow suspicious.

A door from the back of the house opened and out came Mr.Collins.

"Hey dad" Syx said while putting Naylah's shoes on. He waved and walked into the kitchen looking around. "You cook?" He asked Syx.

She laughed and looked up at him. "No im taking a night out" She replied.

"What about my grandbaby? Who's gonna watch her?" He asked.

"Her mama's on her way right now"

"I was finna say shit im too old to watch babies by myself"

Syx and I both began laughing before I pulled the Plug to the flat irons from the wall. "You know your brother is really gonna be the death of me" He stated making the room go silent.

"Yeah daddy me too" She stated. We looked at each other and prepared ourselves for a big ass speech.

"The young man doesn't take what I say seriously until he's in his final seconds thinking about his daughter and how she's gonna grow up without him. The boy gots to man up" He stated.

I clapped my hands in agreement. "I know thats right pops.. Hopefully he's changed before Naylah gets old enough to understand whats going on" Syx said.

He put some spaghetti salad that Syx had made the day before on a plate and walked back into his room.

"I do too. His mama would be proud"

He closed the door and left the room silent. He was right tho, These niggas wont get enough of this shit before they dead in they last moments or locked up.

They pick money and killing niggas over making sure they're family is safe, Making sure their kids and family grow with them.

Sometimes its just selfish.

I stood up from the chair and slid my slides on to go grab something from Syx's car.

She had brought it only about a week ago and wouldn't stop driving it since.