Unpremeditated~4

Sanaa's POV (Pronounced Sah-Na)

"Im home" I yelled out to everyone as I walked in our house with my suit case

The house was so quiet. Somebody sat in our dinning room table with and black hooding on but I paid him no mind, It probably was one of Sin's shoppers.

"You know where my brother is?" I asked him. He looked up at me and nodded his head in the direction of Sin's room.

"Yeah he back there grabbing some shit before we head out" He stated.

"Thank You" I replied before heading to my room. As I passed by i seen Syx's door creaked open with Her, Dayah and Naylah in there.

"Hey Dayah" I stated opening her door. She looked up from the plate of food she was eating off of and smiled.

"Heyyyy" I looked down at the ground and smiled at my Niece.

"Heyyyy tt baby" I stated. She looked up at me and smiled with syrup all over her hands.

"How you like the tour?" Syx asked moving her curly hair from her face.

I looked at myself in her mirror and shrugged my shoulders. "It was fun, I seen some colleges im interested in but me and Mariah will go on another tour next year"

Syx nodded her head up and down and smiled. "Im proud of you little sis"

I smiled in Awe and thanked her before leaving her room.

One thing mama always taught us was how to encourage each other no matter what path we took.

Syx and I were two different people yet we both were aiming to be successful ass women.

She had finished school last year but her and La'Dayah didn't want to go to college. At first I didnt understand because they stayed with A's & B's but then Syx had to make me realize school isn't for everyone.

Not everyone has to go to college a extra 4 years or be in Debt the rest of their lives. Everybody doesn't have to be a nurse, Dentist or millionaires. Just do what makes you happy.

Being happy in life is her definition of being successful in life.

After watching how she's doing good in life without college I started to understand what she meant.

I walked into my dark room and took my slides off setting my suit case up against the wall.

"Sanaa" Sincere called to me. I grabbed my tv remote and turned my TV on as he entered my room.

"Wassup lil sis" He stated tapping my forehead with his finger. I laughed and pushed him away before taking the bed spread off of my bed.

"Hey Sin" I replied.